Reunion (henry X cartoon reader)

(Reader speaks in normal font and Henry speaks in bold)
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇
(Your POV)
    My name is (Y/N) and I am an back ground character on Bendy's show. My role is the baker where I run a bakery and Bendy and his friend Boris visit. I love my job! The smell of fresh apple pies and peach cobblers is always pleasant. Though every thing is in black and white.
    One day, the show came to a end and everyone packed up shop. The show wasn't played on the television anymore. Soon, I didn't have a role to play. I was just an extra cartoon thrown into the mix.
    The studio was once a lively place and now it's empty and stained with ink. Something happen which changed the fate of everyone! We came into the real world! Others weren't as lucky and soon faded into nothing. Bendy, Boris, Alice and I were the lucky ones that popped from a puddle of Ink.
     Though, I didn't stay around that old studio, I wanted to be free. Joey wasn't friendly anymore and the place seemed a bit darker. I was unable to leave because of the ink machine was like my life support. This caused me to become sad and unsocial.
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇
   (Henry's POV)
      It has been 30 years since I been in the studio. Out of the blue and old coworker of mine sent me a letter. Joey wanted to meet up again,but what did that man was up to? I climbed into my car and headed toward the studio.
    The place looked rundown and it looked to be on its last legs. Should I really go visit the old studio or should I just leave it behind? I parked the car and climbed out.
     I went toward the front door which of course was locked. I went toward the back door and it opened up with no problem. It was time to see how the studio has been all theses long years. Why did Joey want to meet in this rundown old place? Maybe to relive the former glory days of the old cartoon he and I created
     I walked around and studied the old posters that still were up. I was surprised to see that everything was still in tacked. I noticed a cut out cardboard Bendy who seemed to be watching me. I shrugged it off and noticed a cut out cardboard (Y/N). They were one of my favorite background character. I even remember  coming up with their design.
    I missed the old days of he black and white cartoons. Everything has changed for the better and old cartoons lack modern looks. I heard shuffling and I whiled around to see what the heck it was yet, there was nothing there.
     I walked a bit deeper into the studio and I came to a halt when my eyes locked with two (e/c) eyes. It was the baker. (Y/N) stood there in front of me with sad (e/c) eyes and I ran up and hugged them.