A Duet (Kind hearted Joey X singer shy reader)

(Reader speaks in normal font and Joey speaks in bold)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
(Your POV)
     I grabbed the microphone and gulped. My (e/c) eyes scanned the seats which were full of people and the place was packed! I was about to do my singing jig in front of all theses people!
    I am usually a quiet person and don't want any part of being on stage. Though, I loved singing and music in general. I grabbed the microphone and looked at everyone with confidence.
    "Hello, I am (Y/N) and I want to start out by saying thank you to my boyfriend Joey," I said boldly. "He encouraged me to come out here and perform in front of all you kind people."
    The crowd cheered loudly and I waited until the crowd calmed down a bit. I pulled out (favorite instrument) and began to play it like a pro. I began to sing my heart out and let my true feelings surface up.
    I was singing a song that was heartfelt. I sang softly and the crowd seemed to be enjoying themselves. I closed my eyes and happy memories flowed through like a river.
     A male voice started up and I opened my eyes. It was my boyfriend Joey. He held a microphone in his right hand. His voice sounded lovely like a warm mug of hot chocolate on a cold winter day. He seemed to be getting into the beat.
     It was suppose to be solo, but hey a duet is fine by me. I continued singing with Joey and I were singing in perfect melody. The song was finally over with and silence was thick in the air like molasses.
    Soon a roar of cheers broke out and the crowd clapped loudly. I felt happy tears pool down my cheeks as I give a warm smile to Joey. He smiles sweetly at me and we both head off stage holding hands.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
(Joey's POV)
      After the performance, people surrounded us like we were famous folks. I didn't like the people greeting too close for comfort, but the warm smile on (Y/N)'s face was nice.
     (Y/n) was an amazing in every way. My little (Nickname) had a beautiful voice and I was such a lucky guy to be with such a wonderful human being!
    (Y/n) took my hand and turned to face me. Their (E/c) eyes of (Y/N) was sparkling with joy. I plant a quick kiss on their forehead. They blush and giggle as they went back stage to the snack buffet thing.
    "Joey, that performance was legendary!" (Y/n) squealed happily as their (e/c) eyes sparkled. I simply smiled and walked over to get a paper cup of water. They look at me happily and they joined in by taking a paper cup.
    "Are we going to go play mini golf?" They asked as (Y/n) takes a sip of the water. I nod my head and we walked out of that stage in high spirits.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
(The YouTube song is the one you as the reader and joey sing as a duet)