Dreaming!(Ink Demon Bendy X Angel reader)

(This was a request from @cakedabomb) (Bendy speaks in bold and reader speaks normal)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
(Your POV)
It was a long day as I walked inside my apartment. My eyes felt droopy and my hair was a mess. I tossed my car keys onto the table and bag. I was so glad to be home, it was a very long day at work. I pulled out some leftover Chinese food and popped it into the microwave. While, the microwave did it's thing I really could use a shower! I hopped into the shower and after about ten minutes I got out. I felt a little bit better.
My food was ready and I snatched it and sat my bottom down onto my sofa. I glanced over to see the remote was only a few feet away, but I turned away and stretched out taking up almost all the space on the couch.
With a full tummy and a comfy quilt my grandma made for me. I soon drifted off into a blissful sleep. I felt my mind race and it began to slow down. My name was (Y/n) (L/n), I'm a voice actor/actress. I voice a main background character who was a charming angel who always wanted to ruin Bendy's fun. Oh, did I mention that I was a successful member of the team and we strives for greatness, but sadly all good things have to cone to an end. The whole cartoon was canceled since space became a popular thing and people didn't like Bendy or any of the other characters from that black and white show.
Though, that's in the past, I was now living on my own and got a good job though it takes up a lot of my energy it pays the bills ya know. Reality stinks and I know that I am the only one who see this. Though, I daydream all the time, so reality seems to slip away, epically while I dream.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
(Bendy's POV)
Finally, that pesky angel fell asleep! I muttered as I hopped into the dream bubble and softly land on a pile of snow. I scanned my surroundings, but I don't see that pest anywhere! I began to wander the dream which was just an endless snowy wasteland! I hears soft singing which caught my attention as I crept closer and closer to the lovely singing. I peeked over from one of the spikey bushes to see it was the angel! The same one who could charm anyone, but under all that niceness, somehow they always tries to spoil my fun!
I took a step closer to the person who had a small slavery halo and tiny white wings. Slowly the angel stands and faces me. Oh whoa, I never seen such beautiful eyes before, they shimmered like stars in the night sky. My heart thumped in my chest, my cheeks grow warm. What was I feeling? With a sweet smile the angel and I began to talk, I never felt so happy in my entire life! Maybe the angel is after all one of a kind!