I cant: Lindir x elf reader

Words: 1148
Warnings: quite angsty, but fluff near the end :)

Sat down at your fathers side, your were discussing terrible news.. well for you

"But Ada I do not even know this Ellon!"

"I'm sorry hên nîn but the arrangements have been made, your are to marry Daerion" said your farther lord Elrond.

"Ada all my life I have lived in imladris I do not wish to leave now for some stuck up Ellon I do not even know! Or want to know!"

"Y/n it is final! You leave for Lothlórien at dawn on the next new moon.
Boe Allen mened"

You stomped off in a fury, feeling betrayed. Your farther had arranged a marriage to an elven warrior of Lothlórien, your weren't ready for marriage let alone to someone you hadn't even met, it infuriates you knowing Arwen your sister was aloud to be with the one she adored.

The problem was probably that no one new that your one chance to love had already been taken by a certain brunette Ellon. Your fathers minstrel to be exact. Speaking off that that person, he just so happened for you to bump into him in your stomps of rage.

"My lady?"

Lindir.. the one person you couldn't face right now.

"Lindir, how many times do I have to tell you, y/n is just fine"

"I'm sorry my- y/n I'm just so used to using such formalities" he said with a warm smile, the smile that turned your stomach upside down.

"Do Not apologise" you replied warmly trying to keep back tears.

"Y/n are you alright? You seem pale, should I inform the healers?"

"No..no, no need just received some bad news is all"

"Oh I'm very sorry to hear that m- y/n"

You chuckled at his near slip up off referring to you formally.

"It alright I suppose"

"Well if you need somebody to talk to, I'm always here" he said with that same smile and started to wander off.

As he was about to walk away you grabbed his arm, which halted him. He turned around and looked at you with confusion.

"I am to leave for Lothlórien by the next new moon, to wed an Ellon"

You couldn't make out his emotions after hearing this news, he almost looked sad.. betrayed, but it was soon swept away with his usual formal features.

"That is excellent news y/n"

"No.. it is not Lindir"

"Why ever not?"

"My heart belongs to someone else"

he face contorted to one of confusion, but you focused on his eyes.. hope clouded them.

"Its you.. Lindir. My heart only longs for you"

You hand still on his arm, but a much gentler grip held it.

"Lindir... say something... please"

He stood there looking deep into your e/c eyes.

"Y/n.. you have no idea how long I have wanted to hear the those words"