Chapter 2: Reunion.

Date:

December 25th - 2038
---------------------------------

5:00 pm

Connor begins to get ready for the Christmas party held at Carl's house.
He chooses to take Hank's advice from the other day and wears the new sweater he bought. Along with the navy blue and black sweater, greyish jeans, white and black air jordans.
He wastes no time in getting ready and making sure he looks presentable.

Hank: "Why you gettin' ready so quick? You got an hour left."
Connor: "Well, I have to get a last minute gift and it takes approximately 30 minutes from the store I'll go to, to Carl Manfred's house."
Hank: "Alright.."
Connor: "Do I look ok?"
Hank: "Yeah, why?"
Connor: "Nothing, just double checking."
Connor grabs the keys to Hank's car and pets Sumo quickly before heading out.
Hank: "Tell Markus I said hi."
Connor: "Will do."
And with that, Connor left.

On his way to the store, he was researching what to buy as a Christmas gift. Thirium? No.. Socks? No.. He was getting about 6 gifts for Markus, North, Josh, Simon, Kara, Alice and Luther.
Being the advanced android he is, he eventually figured out what to buy each and every one of them. He also reminded himself to buy Hank a Christmas gift on his way back home.

5:20 pm

Connor finally reaches the store and rushes out of his car aware that he only has 10 minutes on the clock if he wants to get there on time.
He bought several items.
For Markus: A new book Connor heard him talking about before.
For North: A necklace that opens and inside of it is a photo of her and Markus.
For Josh: A jenga game since Josh loves games.
For Simon: A gardening kit as Simon is very outdoorsy and loves plants.
For Kara: An artificial fur jacket.
For Alice: A fluffy plush for her to play with.
For Luther: A digital photo frame that switches between photos of him, Kara and Alice.

By this time, It had passed over 10 minutes and Connor regrets not going earlier. After he purchases all of the gifts, he sprints out of the store and back to his car, stuffs all of the gifts inside and speeds off in a hurry.

At 6:05 pm

Connor at last reaches his destination and takes all of the gifts out, not having enough hands, he struggles to hold all of them at once let alone, ringing the door bell.
Somehow he manages to ring the door and Markus greets him with a warm smile.
Markus: "Connor! What's all of this?"
He says as he helps lift some.
Connor: "I thought I'd get gifts before coming, I'm sorry if I'm late-"
Markus: "It's ok! You're not late at all and you really didn't have to get all of these!"
Connor: "I hope you like them."
Markus: "I'm positive I will."

Markus leads Connor into the living room that's dripping with Christmas decor, A rather large tree sitting in the middle with lights dangling and a shiny star at the top finishing it off.
As Markus and Connor enter the room, everyone's attention snaps as someone says: "EVERYONE LOOK! CONNOR'S HERE!!"
Connor sets the gifts down as a group of people go rushing towards him for a warm welcoming hug.

North: "Okay, Okay, That's enough. You guys are suffocating him."
Everyone breaks from the hug and just as Connor was about to speak, he sees a little girl in a white and red dress with white stockings and green bows running towards him.
Alice: "Connor!"
Connor: "Alice!"
He kneels down as she attacks him in a hug.
Connor: "Aw, I've missed you."
They seperate from the hug as Alice says.
Alice: "I've missed you too, I can't wait to play!!"
While jumping up and down in excitement.
Connor gets up and begins talking to the group of people in front of him.
Connor: "I just wanna say thank you to Markus for inviting me and I truly missed you all."
Kara: "Oh stop, we've missed you more."
Markus: "Come on now, you seriously didn't think I wouldn't invite you for our Christmas party?"
Connor smiles at Markus.
North: "Ok, Let's get this party started!!"
Christmas songs are blasted through the house as Kara makes warm cups of thirium with a bit of her own touch for a christmasy treat. North and Markus are dancing together, Simon and Josh are organizing all of Connor's gifts and gifts from others under the tree, Luther and Alice are helping Kara prepare drinks and snacks.
Connor's walking around observing everyone until he spots a familiar face..