Chapter 8: Dance Partners.

March 4th - 2039

----------------------

4:30 pm

Connor arrives at Chloe's place and makes his way into the building, correcting his appearance in the mirror of the elevator. He eventually steps out of the elevator then rings Chloe's doorbell. The door opens and she's fixed in her spot wearing a gorgeous low V line dress that he assumed was her bridesmaid dress.

 The door opens and she's fixed in her spot wearing a gorgeous low V line dress that he assumed was her bridesmaid dress

Connor: Hello, Chloe.

Chloe: Hey! Just in time, come in.

Chloe invites Connor inside her apartment, it's very modern looking, sparkling with cleanliness, a large TV that rests in top of a TV stand that doubles as a library unit for books on the right side, a long greyish white couch with neatly fluffed up pillow lying on top of the soft looking cushions, the room is aesthetically decorated with healthy plants, some hanging from the ceiling and some on the floor in the corners, a fluffy white carpet that lay on the floor, effortlessly adding more aesthetic to the room, on the left side, there's a mini bar area that's just stuffed with drinks except of course they're thirium since there is no such thing as alcoholic drinks for androids. In front of the small bar, tons of toys for a cat and a dog, a cat tree that's about 4 feet tall and a tiny comfy bed for a puppy. Chloe sure is an animal lover.

Out of the blue, a white pomeranian puppy sits before Connor in front of him sticking its tongue out and waging its tail in excitement to having a new friend. Connor kneels down to the dogs level and pats it gently on the head.

Chloe: Oh, that's my puppy, his name is Coco, he's never usually that inviting to new people, but I think he likes you.

Connor: I'm familiar with dogs, I have one.

Chloe: Really? I'd love to meet him one day.

Connor: Well, he's not exactly my dog. He belongs to Lieutenant Anderson, but I've grown a friendship with the dog.

Chloe: That's cute, I'm sure he's adorable.

Chloe: Anyways, Would you like anything to drink?

Connor: No, it's okay.

Chloe: Are you sure? There's going to be lots of dancing.

Connor: If I'm in need of a refreshment, I'll be sure to inform you.

Chloe: Okay, your choice.

Chloe: Come on, let's get to working.

Connor gets up from petting the furry animal and turns his attention to Chloe.

Chloe: Okay, so I'll need you to trust me for this. Have you ever been to a wedding before?

Connor: Never.