Hide-and-Seek with Fenrys

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with school. Here is a story with Fenrys and there's one with Rowan that should be up really soon, maybe this weekend. If you want to see something specific don't be shy. :))

....

The snow coated the forest's grounds. It rose to your shins. As you walked, snowflakes were dancing with the soft wind. Your hair was sparkled with it. It was a beautiful scenery, if you left small details behind. Your hooded wool cloak's bottom was drenched by the snow, so did the hem of your gown. It made you shiver

You lowered your body to pass under a branch. You rose up too quickly and knocked into another branch. A wince slipped your lips as snow fell on you. You cursed through the bond, Fenrys would pay for this.

Your mate had deemed it a good idea to go walking in this early morning. A peaceful walk had resulted in a hide-and-seek game. That was two hours ago, you still hadn't found him. His white fur was your greatest enemy at the moment. It wasn't the first time he left you in the middle of the woods for a while, only to surprise you by pinning you down and leaving you shrieking.

But this time, this time wouldn't be the same. Victory would be yours. You knocked into another branch to draw his attention. Previous games proved that he was always close by, only hidden. Your tactic was working, mouvement was seen in the corner of your eye. You would lure him into thinking you were struggling. Fenrys would approach you, his love always betrayed him. Then you would tackle him to the ground when your mate would be in arm's reach.

You brushed away the snow and continued forward. Your foot got caught and sank deep in the snow. The snow was now mid thigh. Your hands were on either side as you pushed upward. Not an inch of your legs were relieved of the unforgiving biting cold of the snow.

An amused low growl was heard to your left. You spinned your head sideways, there he was, your mate.

A flash of light illuminated the forest. Wolf limbs turned into a strong fae body standing on muscle sculpted warrior legs. Onyx eyes met yours. Fenrys stepped forward and looked at the situation you were in. He closed his eyes as he tried to suppress his laughter. He opened one eye as you winced and tried to wiggle out once more. You furiously looked at him and groaned. He burst out. Your mate's body spamed as he roared.

This wasn't funny, cold laced your members. Fenrys composed himself and crunched by your side. He smiled, "Did you really think your marvelous plan would work. I was only waiting until you messed it up so I could stroll in and play the shiny knight in an armor." Your answer was a shriek.

Fenrys was close enough to be shoved. Your anger boiled your insides as he didn't even move from it. "Easy love, I'll help you out."

He stood up, his hands traveled under your cloak to your armpits. He gripped you firmly and without an ounce of struggle he lifted you up. Instead of settling you down he kept you in his arms. His arms went from your armpits to your bottom, he parted your legs on either side of his hips. Your face was dressed in a pout as you struggled to tear free. He only held you closer as his body heated you up. You welcomed the warmth as his lips kissed your cheek.

His eyes found yours again and he silently asked for forgiveness. You stroked his hair back as you said, "I hate you, you know that right?" Fenrys chuckled as he settled you down. His hands went to your waist, but you spun out of his reach and striked. You pushed him with a violent force. It knocked his legs from under him. But at the last moment he grabbed you. You both fell into the snow and he huffed.

You were lying on top of him, never would he have wanted you to be hurt, so he took the big of the fall. He wasn't hurt, it wasn't your intention. You only wanted to make a statement, but he ruined it.

You leaned in so your lips were a breath away. "Don't ever think of me as a weak lady in need of saving"

His hand went into your hair. "Yes my love. I won't", his love shined as bright as a diamond in his eyes. You leaned into the few centimeters that separated you from your mate. The world stopped as his soft lips grazed yours, desire burned bright inside of you. His hands slipped inside your cloak to pull you closer, nothing about him was enough for you. Both of you always wanted, always craved more from one and another. Your lips lost their track, you diverted towards his sensitive spot in the crook of his neck. A throaty sound slipped past him as your fingers wandered downward to please him.

His fingers digged deep in your sides, his groans satisfied you. You were about to lower yourself unto him, but a cry tore through the sky.

"Stupid Rowan, always interrupting." He loudly groaned as he waved to rowan, an indication they understood you were needed. Fenrys cursed. You couldn't help a chuckle, your cheerful mate never cursed. He was always happy, but Rowan was an exception. The bastard took real pleasure into interrupting both of you.

Fenrys helped you up. You took his face in your hands, you made him look at you. When your mate stared back you smiled, the smile only he could see. "Your smile could light up the darkest place in this damn world. Never stop smiling for me, love. It makes the world a better place", he said the first time you graced him with this smile.

This male was your entire life, never would you stop smiling for him.

You both strolled back to the castle, Rowan was eyeing you from above. Making sure Fenrys wouldn't throw you against a tree and making you scream,  to pisss off Rowan ut also because he needed the release. His shoulders were in a knot but a few jokes from you had giggles slip from him. Fenrys would definetly make Rowan pay.

You were woke up from the land of dreams by Rowan angered snarl from across the castle. Seconds later, Fenrys burts into the room, sweat lined his forehead. "Do I even want to know what you did?" You asked your mate.

He kissed your forehead and said, "I think we better leave the castle for a few days, M. Bird and Ms. Fire were pretty angry." 

You shook your head and smile. This was perfect.