The mask

Izuku was running. Why? Because he was late to class. Well not late yet but he almost was and made it in a minute before the bell. Then right behind him was a female he knew well. One of Generals 4 girlfriends Shoka Aizawa. 

"Put these on and meet me out in the field."

[Same as canon except Izuku got 1st and pony is also in class 1-A]

Mineta: NOOOOOO I DIDN'T GET TO EVEN TOUCH A GIRL'S-

That was as far as he got before he got kicked in the face

Izuku: WOMEN ARE QUEENS AND ARE TO BE TREATED LIKE SO! BE THEY QUIRLESS OR NOT! PORE OR RICH! HERO OR NOT! 

The girls and even Aizawa blushed at him yelling this.

Aizawa: *Cough cough* Yes thank you Izuku and Mineta you may grab your stuff and leave.

Pony: Excuse me... Bathroom?

Aizawa: Oh the exchange-

Izuku in fluent English: I can show you where the bathroom is.

Pony: You can speak English! Yes please can you show me?

Izuku turns twords Aizawa: She needs to go to the bathroom can I take her?

Aizawa: You may.

Izuku: Fallow me.

Once pony was done in the bathroom and they got back to class they were in (General's second girlfriend) Midnight's English class. Suddenly Izuku phone started ringing and he answered and put it on speaker.

General: IZUKU WE NEED YOUR HELP! I AM OPENING A PORTAL TO YOUR-

The phone cut off as a portal opened up for General to go flying through with Miruko right after. Both unconcence. Izuku looked through the portal to see a winged Nomu and a knocked out Technoblade and Dream. This sent Izuku into a frenzy. He powered up to 50% of One for all and hit fast and quick only stopping when the Nomu was dead and then he passed out

[few hours latter]

Izuku wakes up to see the ceiling of an unknown room. Then his hearing came back and he could hear beeps telling him he was in a hospital. He tried to get up but he was in to much pain. He looked to his side and saw Momo there.

Izuku: Mo...mo?

Momo looked up from her sleep to see Izuku and she lightly hugged him as to not hurt him further.

Momo: THANK GOD YOU ARE AWAKE! THE DOCTER DIDN'T KNOW IF YOU WOULD WAKE UP!