Izuku's past

Bombs were exploding everywhere as Izuku was trying to stop the bleeding of one Peary Ashido. Quirk: Peary. He can Peary/copy any quirk he understands even all for one and one for all.

General: I have to do it!

Izuku:YOU CAN'T IT IS TO DANGEROUS!

General:BETTER THEN MORE PEOPLE DYING!

General proceeded to get out of the trench a transform into a FUCKING NOMU!

BBH: LANGUAGE!

 He went wild and killed the enemy soldiers except for one sniper. This one sniper fired on Izuku. This one sniper lodged a bullet in Izuku's brain. This one sniper unleashed the deamon Zarathos. After transforming into the ghost rider with green flames Izuku went after general as he killed the sniper and bound him up.

The bullet no longer in a brain fell out of the ghost rider's skeletal structure. General Nomu bust the chains and went after Izuku launching him into an abandoned building and transforming him back from the ghost rider as one Damian Yaoyorozu (Quirk: Wolf summon. He can summon and control wolfs.) slipped a shock collar on general and renders him unconscious and he transforms him back.

[Flashback end]

The girls were crying knowing that he went through this and hugged him. He wanted to not cry but the PTSD wouldn't let him and he balled like a baby. Eventually Izuku was passed out.

[Next morning yes he sleeps with his mask on]

Izuku woke up and went to look at his clock but was met with a face full of breast. He looked up to see momo petting his head and looked to see the other girls sleeping on him.

Izuku: Morning princess

Momo: Morning my strong soldier

Momo kissed Izuku on the lips as pony wakes up and looks jealous and so do the others and this does not go unnoticed by Izuku.

Izuku:You know I don't mind a harem

Pony, Jirou and Mina: REALLY?!

Momo:Yes and I even suggested the idea.

Pony, Jirou and Mina: Can we...

Izuku: Yes.

The girls all proceeded to kiss Izuku all over his face and neck. By the time they finished he and his mask were covered in black cherry lipstick (Jirou) pink bubblegum lipstick (Mina) red cherry lipstick (Momo) and orange lipstick (Pony). He decided to keep it like this and went out with the girls to the kitchen. But as he opens the door he is met face to face with his father and general grave digger. As they looked behind him Dream burst out laughing.

General: If you needed to get some protection you could have asked. 

Izuku: IT IS NOT LIKE THAT I TOLD THEM ABOUT MY PAST!

Dream stopped laughing and said: Are you okay and also here are your pills. 

Dream handed Izuku his pills and a snow wolf jumped from behind General.

Izuku: ICECICLE!

General: Since he helps you fight Nezu said you could keep him here.

Eri: BIG BRO!

Izuku: Bro?

Dream: I adopted her.

After they were done Izuku cooked food for everyone in the class as the guys gave him jealous glances. Izuku then proceeded out to the balcony to watch the sun rise. Momo joined him and hugged him. She created a necklace and gave it to him. He looked at the necklace and it said "Survivor" he was about to kiss her but the balcony gave way. 

Momo: ZUZU!

CRACK!