Bad time

Izuku was currently walking back to the UA dorms at night after getting ice cream for his sick girlfriend Pony Tsutsunori. He then herd a scream and ran twords it into an alleyway.

(He looked like this but the mask was inverted and he had wings with some blood on the crown)

Izuku just barley dodged a spear. A water spear.

???: Well well well looks like my property has found it's way back to me right Zukie?

Izuku: NO YOU ARE SUPPED TO BE IN TARTARUS AMI!

It was true Ami stood there over a little boy. He looked scared and Izuku remembered him from somewhere. Suddenly music starts playing.

Izuku: Why do I hear boss music?

[ELSEWEAR]

Chara: General?

General: Yes I can fell my sins crawling on my back

Frisk came running in with Arnold bloody and bruised and saying she was from the future and where to go to.

[BACK IN THE ALLEYWAY]

???: It is a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing flowers are blueing and on days like this kids like you... SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL!

A skeleton like me appeared with a tall female in a striped sweater.

Kid:MOM DAD! DON'T HURT HIM HE WAS TRYING TO SAVE ME FROM HER!

Women: Ok Arnold. *the women looks at Izuku* You got a hero's license cause we do.

I realized where I have seen these two before. The skeleton is Sans a monster from the underground and number 3 hero. The Human is monster ambassador and #10 hero frisk. Frisk's quirk is forever life. She can't die so if she is killed the day resets and she stays 21 forever. Sans has magic.

Izuku: I have a license.

Frisk: Good then help us.