The Yauyorozu compony

As Mr and Mrs Yauyorozu was showing everyone through there compony Momo, Izuku and General (Who was forced by Miruko to join her in watching over this school trip) looked incredibly bored. General handed Izuku a Hersey's bar and Momo a bag of M and M's. He teleported in a bottle of rocket fuel (He has the regeneration of a speedster so he needs rocket fuel to get drunk) and whispered to them.

General whispering: To deal with Baku-hoe's bullshit I am gonna need more then this. 

Momo and Izuku giggled at this as Jirou started to fall. Izuku caught her as everyone looked at them.

Izuku: Fatigue

Everyone: Oooooooooooh.

General took Jirou and put her on his back. As someone was sent flying out of the silence lab.

Mr.Yauyorozu: NOT AGAIN!

Momo created a fire extinguisher and put out the fire as Deadpool stood up out of the soot of the explosion.

Deadpool: I told you you can't clone me and is this exactly why I am here Author?

SHUT UP AND NO JUST-

Deadpool:just what?

JUST WAIT!

Suddenly a person looking 1/2 cyborg and going insane goes through the floor and looks at Deadpool with killing intent.

Deadpool: CABLE?!

General goes in ad punches cable in the stomach then walks up to Mr.Yauyorozu and slams him across the face: WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT GIVING HIM HIS UPDATES WITHOUT ME LOOKING OVER THE ROGRAM FIRST?!

Cable went for a punch that would have hit Jirou  but General turned around last minute and took the punch but he also tried to jump back and got a punch to the balls. Jirou was given to Izuku and General teleported away. A few seconds latter you hear the most unholy scream ever as to where every guy on the planet could feel a disturbance in the force.

Izuku went in and kicked cable in the stomach while still holding Jirou and Deadpool kicked cable in the ass. General went for an uppercut when he saw cable's eyes.

General: He has swirls in his eyes this is hypnotizer's work!

I have run out of ideas so timeskip to a few days latter at UA

Ms.Aizawa: Today we have a special guest today. Well two actually come in!

This is for your input. who do you want me to introduce to the class? Answers in the comments.