Dream XD

Izuku POV

Darkness. That was all that I saw was darkness. Then a green light approved me and I saw a figure approached me and look down at me. He looked like dad but wasn't.

Izuku: Who are you?

???: Dream XD also known as your father's speed quirk how ever there are more of us.

Izuku:Us?

A red philza with bones for wings approached and also a Technoblade that was covered in blood.

Philza???: I am redza but you can call me red.

Techno???: I don't have a name. Just call me voices.

Then a man who looked quite like general approached.

General???:I am Dr.Killjoy. The mindset general has in the US.

Izuku: Where am I?

Dream: This is called the mindscape and you are in a coma. We are here to train you. You will be in here for 10 years.

Izuku:10 YEARS! I HAVE A LIFE TO GET BACK TO!

Dr.Killjoy: Seeing as I am still a part of General I can make time go faster here so 10 years will be 10 months but that is the best I can do.

Izuku: Well it is something so why don't we train.

Dream: By the way after we are done training you you will get our powers.

Years 1-2.5:

I was trained by Dr.Killjoy in athleticism and shooting some guns I didn't get to shoot on the frontline and a bow with arrows and increasing my accuracy so I hit a bullseye each time. I could also summon weapons and slow/speed up time (Killjoy's powers). He eventually gave me a message to give to General.

Years 2.5-5:

I trained with Voices for these years increasing my brawn and fighting hand to hand skills but he called this PvP. He then gave me a message to give to Techno but a few voices in my head after his training were whispering Blood for the blood god. I also got his strength and a message for techno.

Years 5-7.5:

I trained with redza to control these voices and he gave me my own set of wings to fly with. He then taught me flying.

Years 7.5-10:

Through this whole time Zarathos just stood by and watched or left to help General as the Phantom rider or the other Ghost rider in the US however with Dream XD he stayed to help. Dream XD helped me keep control of Zarathos while using his powers and helped me use my Wearwolf side and control it by simulating the full moons effect on my werwolf. He also Helped me increase my speed and gave me a message to give to dream. He also told me that my mask was destroyed when I fell. Also I had been thought to be dead and was barried. Then they all said good bye and I woke up.

When I opened my eyes I realized I was in a coffin and they must have forgotten thanks to Zarathos I can't die. I used My increased strength to burst out when I heard a yell of pain from a familiar voice and ran towards where it came from. I realized I had been baried on UA grounds. I came across a large dome under lockdown. I burst down the door and everyone stops. I see the league of villans general told me about and Miss.Aizawa held down by a Nomu. General trying to get up and Dad, Techno and Phiza holding there own.

With my new speed I took down every small fry villain and brought everyone to safety even dad and General. I then ran at the Nomu I knocked off Aizawa to save her and opened my new wings and summoned a katana and sliced at the Nomu so fast it couldn't regenerate. I summoned a AK-47 while slicing and unloaded into the Nomu. It tried to attack but I kept it down with Zarathos' chains. I relived one final strike. One based off of general's tank destroyer move with one for all.

Izuku: FINISHING MOVE 1: NOMU DESTROYER!

This took off the Nomu's arm and it didn't regenerate. (It was like all might's Delaware smash) The second one was based off of Philza's finishing move in witch he flys so fast he can't be seem and rips off an opponent's limb.

Izuku: FINNISHING MOVE TWO: WING SLICE

The 2nd arm was gone now a furry of punches like Technoblade.

Izuku: FINNISHING MOVE 3: BORE BARRAGE!

The finale move was baised off of dad's finisher

Izuku: FINISHING MOVE 4: SWEET DREAMS!

This killed the Nomu and I spent to much power and almost fainted but was caught. I look up to see Momo. I struggled and she helped me get up.

Izuku: DAD! THE MASK OF XD! GENERAL! THE WAITSCOAT OF THE REVENGE FOR THOSE LONG GONE! TECHNO! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD THE CROWN OF THE BLOOD GOD!

They understood what I said and ran off. Then I fainted.

[2 hours latter]

I woke up and the girls immediately got on my case of them thinking I was dead and was yelled at for 1/2 an hour and then they hugged me and cried on my chest. Girls are weird. Dad came in and gave me a inverted version of his mask and gave it to me and I put it on. Then Techno came in and gave me a blood colored crown and I put it on my bedside table. General came in and gave me doctor killjoy's waist coat but cut down so it fit me. 

I got out after a few weeks and got home and as soon as the door was opened my new little sister Eri came running up and hugged me and I hugged her back and immediately went to training. Later I was in my room working on a new costume after getting caught up with my studying and homework using my new time power when I was told by dad to come down stairs because we had guests. I get downstairs and see Momo, Her father Damian and Her mother Maya. Momo ran and hugged me and as I hugged her back I see Momo's mother give me a look a look that said that this was going to be a long meal.