The Dating talk (TALK ABOUT RAPE WARNING)

Everyone ate in silence until Izuku spoke up.

Izuku: Look I realize why you think I would be a bad fit for your daughter Ms.Yauyorozu. You think I am dating her for the money but that is not true. Due to my father being a Hero we are rich ourselves and if I would have done It for money I would have asked her to buy me something by now.

Ms.Yauyorozu: First off call me Maya. I grew up in the US so I prefer using my first name. Second that is true.

Izuku: I would do anything for Momo. Hell I came back from the dead to protect her and my other girls.

Maya: There is the problem-

Izuku: I swear on my life I will spend time with them equally. If they were ever sick and I knew about it you would find me taking care of them. Also you know I have the power to protect her, AND another thing her looks are just a added bonus. She is a kind, funny and smart christian girl.

Maya: But why date the other girls then.

Izuku: Because sometimes the heart wants what it wants and all those girls are what my heart wants. I have gone through hell and back to be where I am today and I even have the Purple Heart award to prove it.

This shocked Maya and she understood this boy. Something she could not say for any other boy who asked to date Momo.

Maya: Very well you have-

Izuku look out of the corner of his eye at Eri to see her disappear.

Izuku: DID ERI JUST TELEPORT?!

Everyone looked to where Eri was and she was indeed gone.

Eri:HELP!

Everyone looked up and saw Eri on the chandelier. General and Izuku used Zarathos' chains to get Eri down.

Momo: This power makes sense.

Dream: How so?

Momo: Her power connects to time and general's quirk sometimes leaks space particles and she would be around him when that happened she would have intake some space particles. This could also happen with 13's quirk. So she has more space and time particles then average therefor she has the base of teleportation.

General: I GET TO TEACH ERI HOW TO CONTROL TELEPORTATION YES! NEXT IS TEACHING HER HOW TO SHOOT A GUN!

All:NO!

General: Awwwwwww

[Timeskip Monday]

Aizawa: Everyone today we have a guest to teach you how to sing. Come in!