2; video

"jessi"
"yo, where tf were you?!"
"i- i was wi-"
i jumped when i felt theo resting his head on my shoulder.
"and a goodmorning to you two"
"oh hey theo"
"hey jes.. hey yn"
i felt myself heaten up and decided to just run to my room, which i did. i closed the door and hid my face in my hands. i felt disgusted. why did i do that? i started the whole make-out session with him anyways. but i didn't thought we would go that far. a knock on the door made me flinch as i stood up, ears on the door as i spoke
"who's that?"
"theo. can you open up?"
"no"
"i just wanna talk okay"
i sighed and opened the door, letting him in. he eyed me from head to toe before looking around the room. he sat down on my bed and watched me as i slowly walked to jessi's bed to sit down.
"look yn-"
"theo, it was a mistake. i was drunk"
"drunk? after only drinking ten-"
"i am not like you okay! i regret it.. let's not talk about it anymore"
"i lost my virginity"
"and so did i, let us just- don't bring it up theo"
"well you made a mistake yn"
"i know theo, maybe you didn't expect your first 'sex night' to be like this but-"
"no, i kinda liked it"
"what?"
"do you know who i am?"
i gulped as he stood up and walked up to me
"n- no, i- i just me- met you yes- yester- yesterday" (istg)
"me too, but i kinda found you interesting.. the first time i saw you"
"theo-"
"and you don't know who i am"
"i-"
"not much to know about me yn. but i think i'm obsessed with you"
"theo wha-"
he puts his index fingers on my lips as he shushed me
"let me finish. when i'm obsessed with something, i do stupid things just to get it. but you're the first person i'm obsessed with so i'll do everything to have you"
i removed his fingers when he puts his hand around my throat, slightly choking me. he leaned forward to my ears and whispered
"don't think about telling anyone about this. i'll expose your video. oh and.. i'm a hacker. don't think about finding a boyfriend any time soon. i'll ruin your life yn"
with saying that, he winked at me before walking out of my room. after closing the door, i held my chest as i gasped for air. i can't believe he said that. he's joking right..

and no, he was not joking. he hacked all of accounts i had on different apps. he deleted all my photo's on instagram and dm's i had with boys from school. he changed my username and made my account private. i groaned in my pillow when i saw my username changing for the second time for today.
"hey babe, you okay?"
"yes"
"here, i brought you dinner. why won't you leave the room?"
"thanks, i'm not feeling good"
"oh, you can tell mr park. i'll bring you home. keeho won't mind"
"no, it's okay jes"
"okay, call me if you need anything okay"
"i will"
i stood up and ate my dinner when i heard my phone vibrating

theo

what are you doing beautiful

stop texting me theo

keeho asked me if jessi is there with u

no she went out
idk

do you hate me?

very much yea

i like you yn
i really do

i do not
so stop texting me

i told you not to play hard to get

i threw my phone on my bed and continued eating my dinner. and about the video. well, turns out i have a sex video..
he told me that he'll post it if i don't listen to him, which i am still not going to do.

-

it's been already four days and nothing goes the way i want it to go. jessi keeps disappearing from my room and comes back at midnight. hwasa.. i can't blame her but she keeps talking about her love life with me. telling me to quickly find a boyfriend so we can go on triple dates. i can only sigh after thinking about them. but whatever, i'm doing fine on my own..

once in five hours, jiung comes to my room to bring me food. after he leaves, my phone is blasting with texts from theo. asking me why he keeps coming to my room and threatens me to post the video.

i just can't wait to leave this camp and never see him again but too bad. we go to the same school..

i left the bathroom with my towel wrapped my body. my toothpaste and toothbrush in my hands as i tiptoed to my room after having a late night shower.
"it's 1 in the morning"
"god jiung! why aren't you in your room?"
"can't sleep. i don't feel like we are camping"
"what do you mean?"
"camping would include us sleeping in tents and not rooms that are made of stone"
"lol"
"you seem distant these days. what's up"
"nothing"
my eyes landed on a tree where i saw theo poking his head out. i quickly shook my head and wrapped the towel tighter when i spoke
"i gotta go"
"why?"
"bro, i'm naked"
"oh sorry"
"bye"
"bye"

-

theo

you're making me mad

you want to get mad
i didn't send you to get mad

don't come at me with that attitude
you'll change it after i'll post the video

ok fine
i'm sorry

good
now go to sleep
you're leaving early

i left him on read and did my phone on the charge and jumped on my bed. this is the first time i actually fell asleep after closing my eyes for the first time when i'm on the bed. get it? no? i don't get it either..

-

after saying goodbye to everyone and even theo who kept smirking, i went into jessi's car who was still being childish with keeho outside. i sighed as i waited for her to get in so we could leave this cursed place. a minute or two she came in and we drove away not even looking back.

"thanks for everything jes"
"you're welcome bibi. text you later okay"
"okay"
"need help?"
"nah, see u monday"
"yes mama"
she drove away as i waved at her. i poked the inside of my cheek while i dragged my suitcase to the front door. i knocked on the door, getting no answer. i frowned as i open the door with my own keys and got in, leaving my suitcase and ran in the house. i called everyone their names but got no answer from anyone. i decided to call my mom
"hello? mom?"
"hi yn, are you home?"
"yes, where is everyone?"
"read the paper in the kitchen"
"what?"
she hung up and i went to the kitchen to look for the paper she meant through the phone. there was a envelope under the toaster. i opened the envelope and read what was written on the letter inside.

dear yn,

-

end of this chapter