14; reasons

what a week..

"how abt we kiss again yn?"
"i thought u hated me?"
"i never hated you tf"
"then why did you ignore me the last months? u looked rlly annoyed when i called u or when u saw me"
"hmm.."
"why?"
"it a long story"
"i have a lot of time to listen to u theo"
we were currently at his house. im was sitting on the couch as my head rested on his shoulder.

"remember the 'i took ur vcard' day?"
"yes"
"we never had sex yn. ur still a virgin and so am i. i just used it so i can get closer to u"
"wha-"
"and we just kissed and i yeah.. i posted it. but ik ur not mad for that. the real reason why i started stalking u was.."
u know i hate the tapping thing ya'll do w ur feet but idc abt that cause im doing it rn. i was so impatient. i wanted to know why

"u may think it was because i liked or loved u but it was never that. the real reason is.. that.. i found out that my mom was having a relationship w your dad. and ofc i was furious and i wanted to hurt him so bad. so i did some research on ur family and saw u and jongseob. i saw that u went to the same school as keeho, jiung and the rest of them and that ya'll would go camping so i thought of joining. i wanted to hurt his family so bad.. i wanted to hurt u. so after all that.. when we had our first kiss, i fell in love w you cause i never kissed someone. you were the first so i felt that you were the one for me. so thats why i became obsessed w u. thats why i started stalking you and hacked ur phone cause i wanted u to be mine"

i was frozen, frozen of the things he just said. my dad is dating his mom?! wth..
"so wait.. what the fuck. ur my step brother?!"
"look we are not family"
"yes we are! your mom's daughter is my father's child"
"they are not married yn. my mom is still married to my father"
"omg! then why did u suddenly stopped talking to me?"
he sighed and took a sip of his water. is the story that long?

"so when i started becoming obsessed w you. i wanted you forever. i didnt care abt your feelings and i didnt care if u were my step sister. for what i knew.. u belonged to me. i started saying weird things to jessi abt you and keeho, that you two were flirting. i hated jessi and she was a bad influence for you. so i got rid of her. but the reason why i ignored and stopped talking to you was.. because i found out that your dad is not the father of my mom's child"
"oh man holy sh-"
"so i started investigating more and found out that my dad is the father of my little sister. so your dad is not involved in this thing anymore. i felt guilty for hurting u and decided to end this but my feelings never wanted to end this. but since i found out that jiung was playing you, i killed him and wanted to break contact w u but i couldnt. it rlly felt that u were the one for me. i didnt wanna lose you yn. so to forget you.. i started dating dari. she was a bitch and always asked for money. i never loved her, i just wanted to forget you but it was so fucking hard yn"

he lets out a long sigh and formed his lips into a thin line. i just held his hand and gave him a kiss on his cheek. he looks at me and smiled nervously.
"hey, dont worry baby. i'll always be yours even when my dad is w your mom"

-

end of this chapter