9; lil beach

two weeks passed and ive heard nothing from theo. i started panicking when he didn't took any of my calls. i decided to go to his house and ask em if he's okay.

walking to his house, i passed a store. i stopped in my tracks when i saw my father w his new girlfriend and baby. i went into the the store to greet them.
"hi dad, his miss choi and hello to this adorable thing"
"oh hi honey"
"hi yn. how are u?"
"im fine ms choi. look at her. she's so cute"
"what r u doing here?"
"imma visit a friend"
"oh ok.. uhmm need some snacks?"
"nah dad. imma go"
"well  be careful yn"
"i will dad. bye ms choi and bye jieun"
i said as i squished her cheeks. i waved to them and left the store.

"open up! dont ignore me choi taeyang!"
the door opened revealing a shirtless theo w damp hair. i felt my cheeks heaten up.
"what are u doing here?"
"why are u ignoring my calls? and ur not even talking w me at school"
"oh abt that. im sorry. i'll make it up to u yn. dont worry. wanna come in?"
"i mean.. ur half naked"
"im not gonna stay naked forever"
what's w him? he seems so off w me. i shook the thoughts outta my head and went in.

everything in his house was white except the stairs, it was brown-ish. he made me take a seat on the couch and went upstairs. i started feeling scared and thought abt running away rn. i mean.. theo was obsessed w me, he killed jiung. he is practically a psychopath! my heart beating faster i started gasping for air.
"hey you okay?"
i quickly stood up and nod my head to theo that was standing next to the couch.

"come, lets go"
"where are we going?"
he didnt even mind answering my question and walked away. i rolled my eyes and followed him. he went to the front door and said something to a lady who i never saw standing there. the lady nod her head and opened the door for us. i smiled at her as i passed but she gave me a deadly glare. i quickly walked outta the house and sighed as i inhaled the fresh air. he did his hands in the pocket of his hoodie and looked at me.
"so, where we going?"
i quickly turned to him and furrowed my eyebrows. i gave him the 'wdym' glare making him gasp.
"oh my bad"

he walked away making me follow him. we walked for several minutes when he stopped at mcdonald's. he opened the door and let me in as he followed behind me.
"what do u want?"
"this is how u gonna pay me for ignoring my stupid ass?"
"just order yn. ill pay. what do you want?"

walking to a unknown place theo brought me to, i felt myself getting tired and weak. im currently holding two bags and my phone in my hands while theo held one bag and the other free hand is in his hoodie.
"how long-"
"we're arriving soon"
i groaned and almost tripped but thank god the big tree was there, that 'held' me.
"taeya-"
"we're here"
he turned around so i can have a good view of the sight. i couldnt believe my eyes! how come i never knew of this beautiful scenery. this is so beautiful! it was at the end of the bushes we walked through the whole time. it was a river or something that had a little beach. the sun was starting to go down making the sky beautiful. there were birds flying around making my heart skip a beat..

"like it?"
i turned to theo who smiled at me and started walking down the hill. i followed him almost galloping after him. i couldnt wait to spend my day with him there.
"lets sit down here princess"
we sat down on the sand as i gave him his food. we both ordered the "bts meal". i begin eating when i suddenly heard a 'click'. i turned to theo and saw that he was making a pic of me. i started groaning and almost kicked him. he laughed it off and finally started eating.
"im sorry yn"
"for?"
"ignoring you"
"hm, its okay i guess since you brought me to this beautiful place"
"its at least i could do yn"
i smiled and took a sip of my drink. do i rlly like theo? like..
"are we friends theo?"
"yes ofc"
do i like him more than friends? suddenly my phone vibrated making me pick up the call.

"hello?"
"yn"
"jongseob? whats wrong?"
"mom is out and im bored. can i play games on ur ps5?"
"yeah sure"
"thank you. bye"
"bye"
i hung up and turned to theo who was stuffing his mouth w fries. i laughed at him and wiped his mouth. he became frozen and looked deadass into my eyes. i smiled and continued eating and enjoying this beautiful place.

after we were both done eating, we all layed on our backs and watched the sky. it was currently 7.30pm and almost time to go home.
"lets take pics yn"
"oh yeah"
we both stood up and started taking pictures of each other. it was until theo got a call from someone
"hey.. wdym?.. yeah ill text u later.. you know i always do b.. im with a friend.. oh ok.. yeah dont worry.. bye b"
b? as in babe? or is my hearing not good? or just b as in the person's name? i tried to shake it off when theo suddenly spoke
"we need to go"
"oh yeah.."

he dropped me home and now im leaning against the frontdoor trying to process everything. i look up and saw jongseob sitting on the couch w the controller in his hands. i sighed and walked passing him as my hand goes through his hair. he looks up and smiled at me. i smiled back and went upstairs to my room. i feel like crying rn.

-

end of chapter