12; spaghetti

so jongseob has this crush on someone. their names are p1ece's.. i mean their name is so adorable.. uwu

having maths for two whole hours is not my taste of ice cream. i hate getting scolded for everything i do. i mean.. im just sitting writing my notes when the fucking teacher yells at me for not listening to her. i was like bitch stfu, im taking notes while i listen to your ugly ass voice. yea, now im suspended for two weeks.

do i sound rlly mad and frustrated rn? yes i do cause the thought of theo having a girlfriend makes me mad. i just wanna know why he suddenly stopped stalking me, why he suddenly took distance from me.

im now on my bed, chilling. im listening to music and finishing an assignment thats due tomorrow. my bedroom door opened and mom came inside and sat next to me.
"whats wrong?"
"nothing mom"
"tell me yn. im always there for u"
"so i like this boy. but he has a girlfriend"
"oh kill her yn"
i widened my eyes at my mom's answer
"oh yn.. if i could kill your father's girlfriend.. i would've done it a long time ago"
is my mom- damn
"well gotta make us some dinner. see in 30 minutes okay"
i nod my head and thought abt what mom said.
kill
her

-

spaghetti is just what i needed. i ordered some spaghetti and sat down on a chair that was in the shop, waiting for my order. the shop's door opened and two familiar faces came walking in. i look up and saw theo's eyes on me, flashing me a smile. i waved at him when the bitch suddenly turned to me. she rolled her eyes and held his hand. what a nasty bitch!

"hi yn, long time no see"
"yeah u too"
"hi ynn"
"hi"
"remember me?"
ofc i remember your botox face
"yes i do"
"im dari. theo's.girlfriend"
"i said i know"
"what r u doing here?"
"i was craving for some spaghetti.. so yeah"
"hey why were u suspended?"
"oh the teacher was-"
"babe im hungry, go order some food for me"
did this hoe just cut me off?!
"fine, stay w yn. ill be back soon"

we both sat next to each other. dari was all busy making selfie's and i? i was cringing.. im not someone who has a lot of pics of myself in my gallery. most pics r the kpop groups i stan. like 99% of my gallery is kpop. kpop is life man!

"where did u meet theo?"
"taeyang? hm.. in a computer store. i worked part time there and he wanted to buy a new laptop. he looked rlly cute and all so i asked for his number so thats how it started.."
"oh"
her phone vibrated and she took the call. i think she accidentally pressed the speaker cause i suddenly heard a male voice coming from her phone
"hey sugarbaby, you still w your friend?"

her eyes widened as she glances at me and stood up to walk away. she is a sugarbaby? wth. so she's cheating on theo? istg if i just could-

i followed her as she went into the shop's restroom. i quietly followed her and hid behind one of the doors. i was only to be shocked by her conversation she had w the person on the other line
"ugh. yk im only yours daddy.. i belong to you and no one else daddy.. you wanna meet tonight? im free.. dont worry, your fav set lingerie is on my body.. yes daddy.. fuck i cant wait.. yes daddy"
i heard her hanging up and opening the tap. i walked up to her making her turn around. her eyes all big, filled w guilt.
"its not what you think"

'its not what you think' was definitely not the excuse i wanted to hear. i threw my bag on the ground and walked up to her. she backed away but i managed to push her to the wall. i took her hair in my left hand and dragged her around the floor. she screamed as she slapped my hand that was around her hair. i didnt care as i banged her head at the counter where the sinks were. it felt to me that she deserved more and threw her. i slammed her head to the wall as blood came out. i slammed it three more times and let her head go. blood came all over her clothes and on the ground. i stared at my bloody hands and chuckled. best day ever..

-

end of this chapter