15; after

"how abt we leave this city? and go somewhere w no one coming between us?"
i nod my head as theo gave me a kiss on the lips. i could hear everyone whispering.. lame bitches
it was almost the end of this semister so we decided to go on a trip. oh and yea.. theo and i are in a full time relationship. lmfao..

"hey mom"
"hey yn. i made soup for dinner"
"yummy. where's jongseob? jongseob!"
"im already here stoopid"
i turned around and saw jongseob walking to the dining table. i was on my way to squish his cheeks but he slapped my hand away.
"dont sis"
"cmon.. you're my baby brot-"
"sorryyy im latteeee. there was a trafic. im not late right?"
"no dad you're not"
jongseob answered as he sat down on the chair.
"lets eat dinner honey"
mom said to my dad as he loosened his tie.

so
what can i say?
theo told his mom that he knows abt his little sister not being my father's daughter. she was pretty shocked and never thought that theo would find out. after my father heard the truth, he regretted leaving my mother and asked for forgiveness. she said that she didnt care but ended up kissing my father two days later and he moved in the next day..
theo's mom went back to her husband who is in japan rn, he took her in again cause he wanted someone to look after theo. he was pretty happy when he heard that he had a daughter and couldn't wait to get back. my father said that he had sex w theo's mom but he wore protection and was damn sure that it didnt rip. so he was pretty sure that the child was not his but still ended up accepting her as his child.

this story is pretty weird but what can i say? yn got the person he/she was obsessed with and theo got yn.
the police are still searching for the murderers of jiung and dari, who are somewhere around the world on their little vacation.

"i love you yn"
"i love you too theo"
"i would-"
"kill for your love baby"
he gave me a kiss on my forehead and intertwined our fingers, never leaving them.

-

end of this story