Chapter 1: The Temporal Entrance

Place - Green hill zone - present day

In the present day the sun on Green Hill Zone was out and the birds as well as the other animals that call it home were enjoying the beautiful day.

And then a blue blur speed thru the zone and then came to a halt as it came to a clearing, it was Sonic the hedgehog the savior and hero of Mobius, the Hedgehog looked around at the scenery and the beautiful nature that filled the zone. But sadly he was not there to admire the view.

Sonic was on his way to investigate a energy spike that Tails detected just an hour ago, when he arrived he gasped and dropped the scanner he was holding.  In the sky above him was a portal that looked identical to the ones that the Time Eater used during the adventure through time.

"Sonic have you found the energy source yet?" Tails asked through the communicator Sonic had in his ear,

"Yeah Tails I found it looks like one of the portals that the Time Eater made." Sonic responded, 

"What? that's impossible you destroyed the Time Eater right with your past self!?" Tails responded shocked.

As soon as Tails finished talking a bright cyan comet came out of the portal and crash-land smackdab in the center of station square, the portal then closed after the comet landed

"Tails I need you to head to Station Square and fast!" Sonic yells,

"Why would...?" Tails asked.

"Just Hurry!" Sonic interrupted Tails and then ended the transmission.  He then ran off in the direction of station square.

Place - Station square

Panic and Commotion those were the only two words to describe Station Square at this time. The meteors impact made the ground shake that it was felt throughout the entire of Station Square! When Sonic arrived, G.U.N Forces were escorting people away from the impact zone to safety, to avoid the crowd Sonic had to run to the roof of a building and then jump from building to building, he then made his way to the impact zone.

Sonic had just got to the construction site was about to enter when he heard a familiar voice. "Sonic!" he turned to see Tails running over to him "Tails just in time!" Sonic responded The two both entered the construction site

The meteor left a crater where it landed, luckily it impacted in a construction site that was closed off, so nobody was hurt.  As the two walked over to inspect the crater they heard a noise, it appeared to have come from inside the crater. Tails and Sonic got in a battle ready stance, and a figure slowly appeared from the crater through the dust that was still in the air.  As the figure stepped into the light it was revealed to be a White Cyan Hedgehog that looked almost the same as Sonic except for the color, he was wearing grey gloves on his hands, grey bandages around his legs, and very futuristic pair of rocket shoes that have Around the rim of the soles Black strips of metal on the rear and front of the bottom, broken below the in-steps they were almost identical to shadows but the back is grey instead of red and the jets on the bottom are white instead of yellow.

Twin POV - 3rd Person

"Where am. . . . ." Twin only managed to speak a few words until he blacked out and fell on the ground.