Chapter 2: A Green Hill Experience

Place -  Sonic's and Tails house at green hill zone

Music - Sonic generations: Collection Room (Door Into Summer)

Twin slowly opened his eyes to see he was laying in a bed in a room that he was not familiar with his Rocket Shoes were near the bed he was on so he grabbed them and put them on.

As soon as he finished putting them on he heard footsteps and the door to the room opened, Twins eyes widened when he saw the person in the doorway, in the doorway was a Hedgehog that looked like him except he had regular blue quills and had Red sneakers on.

"Oh your awake, you feeling ok?" The blue hedgehog asked him,

"I'm ok its just my head" Twin responded as he held his hand on his forehead.

"You head should feel better in about an hour or two, here" The hedgehog gave him some water which Twin gulped down super fast that even the blue hedgehog was surprised.

"Thanks" Twin said as he gave him back the cup.

"My name is Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog what's yours?" The Blue hedgehog asked him.

Music Ends

Before Twin could respond a beam of sunlight came from the window of the room they were in, Twin got up from the bed and walked over to the window and he saw not the ruined burning city that he was from, but the lush green grass and checkered brown hills of green hill zone.  His eyes immediately widened and went out the door of the room and outside.

Sonic blinked a few times and Tails came running upstairs, "was that?" Tails asked him, "yep" Sonic responded and ran after the hedgehog.

~~~

Green Hill Zone

Music - SONIC GENERATIONS/ Green Hill Zone Act 2

Twin was having the time of his life as he sped through the zone, he had never seen this much life and color compared to crisis city where it is in ruins and the minions of Iblis kill every living thing they see.

As the hedgehog came to a clearing on the top off a hill, he came to a stop he walked over to a top of the hill and looked out over all of green hill zone.

"This place its its.... its so beautiful" he said in awe of the sight

He was so mesmerized by the view he didn't notice that Sonic was walking up to him until he sat next to him, "I didn't know there was this much green and life in the whole Universe." Twin said to Sonic as was siting next to him.

"Its really pretty right? I come here sometimes to relax in the sun and just take in the scenery." Sonic responded

Twin looked at Sonic and sighed then said, "I'm sorry for taking off like that, I just..." Twin Pauses and Sonic looks at him. "I never have seen a place like this where I'm from."

"Its okay, you just wanted to see this place and I'm happy that you like it as much as I do" Sonic reassured him. "Well we should probably head back to my place now before my friend Tails gets worried."

"Twin"

"Huh?" Sonic responded clearly confused.

"My name is Twin, Twin the hedgehog" Twin answered

(Credit to Fiobri for this awesome drawing)