Chapter 12: Twin the Hedgehog Vs Aiden the Hedgehog!

(A/N: Just before this chapter starts I would like to thank everyone who has liked this book it means soo much to me that you guys love it as much as I do writing it you guys are amazing! Disclaimer Aiden doesn't belong to me it belongs to my friend NICEGOD42)

Place - Shamar Gaia Temple - 5 days after Twins Arrival!

The group had finally arrived at the Shamar Gaia Temple when the entered they were in a room with a alter at the center

"Well lets start looking around." Tails stated

The group started to look around for a secret entrance or something until Twin came upon a interesting looking mural that looked almost identical to the one on the scroll that Tails had!

"Hmm" Twin said as he placed his hand on the mural and it started to glow and he jolts his hand back in response, he looked at his hand and then put it back on the mural and it glowed suddenly it started to move Twin jumped back in response and the mural moved up to reveal a secret passageway behind it!

"Hey Guys I found something!" Twin yelled

The other came running to Twin and saw the secret passage.

"Nice work Twin now lets see what's down here." Energy stated

The group then descended into the passage and they eventually came to a very open room that had a open area and beyond that there were steps that lead up to an alter that had a Blue Emerald with Dragon silhouettes imbedded into it.

"Its The first Dragon Emerald!" Twin announced and he pointed at the Emerald.

"They really do exist." Tails stated in awe of the Emerald

"Well what are we waiting for lets go get it?!" Sonic stated

"NOT SO FAST!"

Music - Mario and Sonic and the 2012 Olympic games - Rival: Jet (Encountering Aiden Theme)

The group all looked up and saw a cloaked figure whom Twin and Sonic recognized Immediately to be the same one that attacked Twin at Spagonia.

"Nobody Lays a hand on the Dragon Emerald on my watch!" The Figure stated and he threw off his cloak to reveal a Purple hedgehog with purple wings and purple shoes and red spiked cuffs.

"Who are you and why are you following us?!" Twin demanded,

"My name is Aiden The Hedgehog, One of the Guardians of the Dragon Emeralds and You are trespassing on sacred ground!" Aiden Told them.

"Sorry dude but we need to use the Dragon Emerald to get me home will you please let us pass?" Twin asks Aiden.

"NO, I won't let the Dragon Emeralds be used for Evil Again DRAGON CLONE!" Aiden yelled and he created a bunch of copies of himself but they were made of a dark red mist.

"Ok This looks bad." Tails states

"You guys take the clones I'll handle Aiden!" Twin told the others.

"You sure Twin?" Sonic asked

"I got this Sonic now go!" Twin told the hedgehog and the group split up leaving Twin and Aiden by themselves.

"That was foolish Twin You will need them to take me down!" Aiden stated.

"I don't need backup to take you down Aiden! But What I know is this, I need the Dragon Emeralds to go Home, so I must succeed And I Will succeed!" Twin announced with confidence!

"Brave But foolish Now lets Begin!" Aiden Announced

Music ends. . .

Music - Motormaster - Transformers Devastation Soundtrack(Aiden's Main Theme)

Aiden Started off by Creating 10 red Orbs and then launches them at Twin, Twin sidesteps to avoid The blasts then jumped up into the air and preformed a homing attack on Aiden. Aiden hangs in the air stunned for a second he then recovers and looks at Twin impressed.

"I must say you've impressed me so far Hedgehog, But lets see if you can handle these?!" Aiden tells Twin.

Aiden then brought his hands inward then in an outward motion he creates 2 long wormlike arms that go into the earth and start to tunnel there way under Twin, Twin had a smirk on his face like he knew what to do already.

Just as soon as the worm was about to penetrate the surface Twin sidestepped and he pressed a button on his rocket shoes that made the soles electrified and the did a kick on the worm and the electricity flowed form the worm all the way back to Aiden and Shocked him!

"I Underestimated you, but you will still fall!" Aiden responded after recovering from being shocked by the electricity.

Aiden then is surrounded by a red like aura and he charges at Twin with determination!

Twin smirked and then at the last second before Aiden was about to hit him he sidestepped out of the way and the did a jump kick to Aiden's back making him fly into a wall stunned!

"And checkmate." Twin said and he jumped into the air and did a final homing attack on Aiden finishing him!

Music Ends. . .

"Its over Aiden!" Twin stated

Aiden got up slowly and weakly, he looked at Twin and his eyes lit up in shock. "You, Your . . . the . . . one!" 

"The one?" Twin asked

Aiden Teleported out of there to somewhere unknown.

Twin then shrugged and walked up the alter and grabbed the First Dragon Emerald and it pulsed in his hand like it had a connection with him as he felt its raw power coming off of it.

"TWIN!"

Twin turned around and saw the rest of the group approaching.

"You got the dragon emerald!" Tails Stated

"Yep, and if your wondering Aiden Ran off but I'm guessing well run into him again." Twin responded

"Man I can't wait to run some tests on this thing!" Energy stated

"Well lets head back shall we?" Sonic asked

and the group nodded and they all started to head back to the tornado.