Chapter 11: Here Comes Energy the Fox!

(A/N: I Just want to tell you guys that I'm sorry for the late update I have been very busy in my life with school mainly because its almost the end of the school year for me and I want to finish strong with awesome grades so sorry if the next chapter come out later than expected, and OMG over 900 reads thank you guys so much I am so happy you enjoy reading it as much as I do writing it. Quick disclaimer: The character that appears in this chapter isn't originally mine it belongs to EnergytheFox so the credit for the character goes to them anyways on with the story!)

Place - Shamar - 5 days after Twins Arrival!

Music - Savannah Citadel: Day - Sonic Unleashed

The Sun was beaming down on the 3 Mobians as they flew over the Savannah, Yesterday they found out the possible locations of 7 Dragon Emeralds with the professors help and apparently one of them was located at the Gaia temple in Shamar that Sonic had been too during his adventures around the world to put it back together before Dark Gaia was unleashed!

"Are we there yet?" Twin asked.

"No no and no Twin just like the other thousand times you've asked that." Tails responded annoyed

Music Ends

Suddenly a missile hit the tornado! 

"WHAT THE?!" Twin and Sonic yell

"WERE HIT HOLD ON!" Tails yelled

The Tornado flew down and crash landed in a open field.

"Everyone ok?" Sonic asked

"Yeah were fine." both Tails and Twin replied

Suddenly a bunch of robots appeared from out of nowhere!

"Ahh Twin, Sonic, Tails we meet again!" Someone said.

"That voice. . ." Twin said.

"IT IS I THE GREAT DOCTER EGGMAN!" Eggman announced.

"Well well well if it isn't Baldymic Nosehair!" Sonic yelled!

Twin burst out laughing at that comment!

"AHAHAHAHAHAH BALDYMIC NOSEHAIR THATS THE BEST THING I'VE HEARD ALL DAY!" Twin shouted.

"Silence Hedgehog! Now where were we, ah yes you were just about to show me the way to these Dragon Emeralds!" Eggman states

"What?! Why do you want the Dragon Emeralds?!" Twin demanded!

"Well as you said the Dragon Emeralds are more powerful than the Chaos Emeralds, thus with them I'll be able to rule not just this World but the entire Universe!" Eggman says

"Like we'll let that happen!" Twin Yelled.

"Now I will ask you again! Where are the Dragon Emeralds?!" Eggman Demands.

"We'll never tell you!" Sonic yelled!

"So be it!" Eggman responds and points at the group and the Robots take aim but suddenly one starts to float and then blows up!

"WHAT?!" Eggman yells

"Yo Eggy!" A voice yells that sounds like Tails

Music - Decepticon - Transformers Devastation Soundtrack(Energy the Fox's Theme)

They all turn and see a green fox who had two tails that was also floating and glowing light blue!

"Need a hand?" The Green Fox asked the 3 Mobians.

The Green fox Smirked and then rushed off towards the robots

"Who is that?" Tails asked in curiosity and shock.

"I Don't know but we need to help him!" Twin replied with a shout!

"Twins right lets go!" Sonic agreed and they all rushed off!

It was clear that the green fox had some type of psychic powers as he was making some robots floats and then smashing them into the ground!

"You call these things robots?! I've built better inventions than these in my lifetime!" The Green Fox yelled.

"Why You little!" Doctor Eggman Growled.

The Doctor fire a few missiles at the Fox and the Fox made a barrier out of Blue Psychic Energy, the barrier blocked the missiles but one was about to hit the fox from behind but Twin pushed the Fox out of the way to safety!

"You ok?" Twin asked

"Yeah I'm fine thanks." The Green Fox responded.

"ITS TIME FOR YOUR DEATH YOU TWO!!!" Eggman yelled.

"You want to team up?" Twin asked and he held his hand out to the green fox.

"Lets do it!" The green fox shouted!

They grabbed each others hands and started to do a midair spin like Sonic and Tails did when they were younger, then The green fox let go of Twin He went crashing through the robot destroying it!

Music end. . .

Music - Savannah Citadel - SONIC UNLEASHED

"JUST YOU WAIT TWIN AND SONIC I'LL BE BACK AND I WILL HAVE THE DRAGON EMERALDS!" Eggman Yelled and he flew off in his Egg-mobile.

Tails and Sonic ran to the two and then Twin looked at the Green Fox.

"Thanks for the help and btw who are you?" Twin asked the fox.

"Oh I'm sorry, My name is Energy the Fox, Best inventor in the 7th dimension!" The Fox Replied.

"Your an Inventor too?!" Tails asked abruptly with his eyes sparkling

"Wait your an inventor as well?!" Energy asked ecstatically

"Uh guys we have a bit of a situation here we too far from the Gaia Temple and the tornado is broken." Sonic pointed out.

"We can fix that, oh I was just headed to the Gaia Temple maybe we can go together?" Energy asked

"Sure why not." Twin answered

"Oh and my name is Twin btw and this is Sonic and Tails." Twin told Energy.

"Nice to meet you guys." Energy the fox replied.