'Fallin' all in you' || Oikawa

'~ lolz here's an oikawa one. pls make requests, honestly :,DD cus at this point im just listening to songs and figuring out a plot with the lyrics eheh, enjoy ~'

Song ~ Fallin' All In You by Shawn Mendes

Oikawa slowly opened his eyes, about to shift positions so he could get up, but his eyes lowered to meet the sleeping face of his best friend sleeping against his chest, [Y/N]. He woke up pretty early, early enough to see the sunrise. 

As the sun's rays filled the room, there weren't any blinds to block it from entering his apartment, he gently lifted his hand and caressed it along your cheekbone with the back of his forefinger.

Your eyes fluttered open as the daybreak illuminated your soft features. You looked up and smiled sleepily as Oikawa smiled back, still caressing your cheek.

Your eyes widened when you realized what kind of position you were in, did we..? You quickly looked down and saw that neither of you had your clothes on. You grew flustered at the realization, bringing the covers up higher to cover your cleavage which pressed against his firm chest. 

"Tooru.. that was only for one night." You slowly sat up and so did he, leaning against the head board of the bed. He bent his knee as he rested an arm on it, rubbing his thumb and pointer finger together whilst staring at you.

You faced your back to him, but still stole glances at him, which made him smirk.

He gently pulled you by the shoulders, pushing you down on the bed as he hovered over you, running his fingers along your cheekbone and made their way down your neck. His touch made you shiver beneath him. He gently smiled down as he cupped your face with the same hand, making you look up into his eyes.

"I'll be yours, be my dear." He whispered as his gaze grew more intense. 

You quickly looked away, making him sigh as he bent down more, supporting himself with his knees and elbows. Your lips were an inch away when Oikawa made you look at him again. He leaned in, almost as if to kiss you, but stopped when he gently rubbed his nose against yours, closing his eyes to take in your familiar smell.

Your hot breath tickled his jawline, making him shiver as he mumbled, "Be my summer in a winter day love, I can't see one thing wrong between the both of us.."

He lowered his hand from your cheek to your hand, interlacing your fingers together, palms kissing as his pressed his down against yours. "Be mine, anytime." He leaned in, his eyes were almost closing before he stopped.

His warm breath enveloped your lips, before pulling away as he sat on the edge of the bed. You slowly sat up, pulling the covers up to your chest as the rest of it covered Oikawa's bottom half.

"I know you've be alone for quite a while.. haven't you?" You quietly asked, afraid to hear his answer. 

Truth is, you only thought he used you as a distraction. It hurt you, considering your feelings for him, but you only wanted to be there when he needed you. After all, his girlfriend broke up with him less than a year ago. But surprisingly, it didn't hurt him as much as you expected it would.

"I thought I knew it all, found love but I was wrong.." He replied, but there wasn't a hint of bitterness nor regret in his voice. It was purely gentle, like a warm summer breeze you'd feel at four in the afternoon.