'~Bang~'

'~ i might start making song fics again but l o w k e y i get so sick of the song but issoke <33 ~'

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"Sigh." You sat up on the bed, crossing you arms as you looked over at the blonde laying beside you.

No reply.

"Siiiiiiigh." You said as you exhaled loudly, more eager.

No reply.

"Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-" You were cut off by someone slapping a pillow at your face, forcing you back down on the bed as he pushed the pillow down your face.

"Don't even finish that word, [F/N]." He growled in a low voice, furrowing his brow as he sat up. You removed the pillow from your face and threw it at him. He chuckled lowly, blocking the pillow from hitting his glasses.

"Are you trying to kill me?" You caught your breath, sitting up as you pressed your chest against his back whilst wrapping you arms around his neck and wrapping your legs around his waist like a koala would.

"If I did, you wouldn't be here right now, babe." He teased, planting a quick kiss on your forearm as he stood up, letting you do whatever. "But if you fall off, it's not my problem." He said sternly without a hint of sarcasm, making you laugh. He was quite the actor.

"Whatever you say, Kei." You unwrapped your arms around his neck, falling backwards. And it's what you expected. He quickly placed his arms around you from behind, bending down as he adjusted you to lean forward and on his back.

"Tsk." He said, catching his breath from the mini panic attack he just had. You only laughed in response as he walked with you on his back towards the kitchen to prepare lunch for the both of you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Why were you sighing like a malfunctioning toy, babe?" He questioned as he raised an eyebrow at you, taking a bite of his tonkatsu after placing a piece on your plate.

You brought your knees up on the chair, resting your chin on it as you ate, only to be pushed down by Kei. 'Manners.' He mouthed, making you roll your eyes as you took a bite out of the meal he prepared.

"Hinata invited us." You said bluntly, but not clear enough. He stared at you in confusion, sighing as he drank some water.

"And where to?" He mumbled as he looked at you for answers.

You smiled sweetly and ate some rice with the tonkatsu, "Laser tag!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Tell me why I let you drag me along?" Kei muttered as he wrapped an arm around your waist to lead you in the busy crowd of people. He was never a fan of PDA but he didn't want to risk you getting lost, you had quite the record for getting lost in crowds.

"Because you love me! Simple!" He rolled his eyes, making you laugh as you leaned into him a little at the close contact him holding onto you provided.