'Not another song about love' || Suna

'~ HI WAIT SRRY FOR THIS NOTE BUT I PUT MY PLAYLIST ON SHUFFLE AND THIS SONG PLAYED AND THE FIRST PERSON I THOUGHT OF WAS TSUKKI BUT I DO SEVERAL OF HIM ALRDY. SUNA CAME IN MY MIND SECOND JKADKJAFDDA also ion like how ppl think he could be a a toxic bf or wutevah D: ~'

Song ~ Not another song about love by Hollywood Ending

To you, you and Suna Rintarou had been best friends ever since you were neighbors in Aichi Prefecture. But to him, you were just some annoying girl, but he enjoyed your company nonetheless. But he would never admit that.

He was always some sort of tsundere. It annoyed you but it was too late, you had already fallen for him. As cringey as it sounds, it was the truth. Every time you watched him play, every time you studied together, every time he helped you against a bunch of other people bothering you, you just couldn't help it.

Despite people asking you why you'd hang out with a deadpan, dry personality fox and you were a literal ball of sunshine, you'd just smile. You didn't want to explain all sorts of soft and gentle sides you've seen from Rintarou, since, they were only ever allowed for you to see.

Though, one day, you noticed his actions changing just slightly. He was more irritated and distressed, you'd always ask what was on his mind but he'd push you away.

So one day, on the way home, you tapped him on the shoulder. He turned to look at you, annoyed, but grew even more irritated when you spoke.

"Let it out, been building up you better let it out. Say everything you've been meaning now." You earnestly asked Rintarou as he crossed his arms, displeased with your tone and attitude. You crossed your arms to mock him as you muttered under your breath, "I want it to burn."

"When you tell me that I'm such a wreck, it isn't easy cleaning up your mess." He yelled, frustrated that you kept on blabbering away about how you'll listen. 

Anyone would appreciate the caring, helpful gesture, but to Rintarou, it hurt him knowing he was such a wreck. And every time, you'd have to help him through it.

"It's like a garter up around my neck. You say it won't hurt." He rolled his eyes as he blurted out the last few words, walking away as he shoved his hands in his pockets, hiding the fact that he clenched his fists so much and his knuckles were basically white.

You grabbed him by the arm, forcing him to turn around to look at you. You pulled him down, your lips were inches away from each other. You clicked your tongue as you rolled your eyes in mockery, gripping onto his arm so he wouldn't break free.

He was caught in a trance as he stared into those dazzling [eye/color] eyes of yours. As annoying as you were, you were beautiful. He thought to himself as his gaze shifted from your eyes to your lips. His vision locked on your plump, pink lips as he felt a pang of throbbing in his heart.

But everything you do makes my heart race, I can't even think straight, is this just a game to you? He wondered as he stared into your eyes, biting his lip in hesitation as you licked your lips, noticing he was staring at them.

Finally, he pulled away and looked straight at you, his breathing was shallow and rapid. You stepped forward, opening your mouth to ask before he cut you off. "Reruns every night, it's always the same fight!" He raised his arms as he sighed exasperatedly before running off, leaving you under the light of the afternoon rays.