Tsukki

We got back from Tokyo and it's like idk maybe 17:00 p.m but that's fine I have nothing to do since I did my homework and stuff on the bus like any same person would do, no biggy.

As soon as we got back I got changed into my school uniform and started walking home but someone stopped. " Y/N where are you going? If your going home me and Kageyama will walk you home!" Hinata yelled while him and Kageyama were walking up to me.
"No thanks I can walk home myself my house is like four blocks away from the school." They said ok and walked the opposite way from me.

As I was walking I came past a 7/11 so I decided to get me a meat bun and some ice cream. I had payed for my food and walked out and saw Tsukishima across the street.
"Tsukishima!!" I yell.
He stopped walking and looked towards me then just started walking again. 'Bruh! Are you serious I just yelled your name bitch!' I thought.
I ran after since he was heading the way I was going.
"Is your house this way Tsukishima?"
No response,
"Answer me."
"Yes."
"Oh cool so is mine, welp see ya."
After you said that you turned in to your yard of your house and waved to Tsukishima bye.

+
*Lunch time at school*
You were looking for Tsukishima and Yamaguchi because they weren't in their classroom for some reason. While you were walking down the hall you heard Yamaguchi's voice.
"Tsukki, where are we going?"
"To the roof and don't call me Tsukki so loudly."
'Tsukki is a cute nickname lol' you thought to yourself, you ran up to them, "Hey Yama and Tsukki~." You giggle and hug Yamaguchi,
"Hi Y/N how are you."
"I'm good, how about you?"
"Good"
"What do you want Y/N?" Tsukki asks.
"Oh I just wanted to eat with you guys sorry."
"OK."
+
*Practice time*
The boys were practicing and you were helping Kiyoko with some stuff and she asked you to fill the water bottles, so you did.
When you got back you accidentally bump into Tsukki.
"Oh, sorry Tsukki." You smile and walk off to give the bottles to Kiyoko, later you did spike drills then practice ended and you guys went home.

A/n
Chapters are going to be short from now on but I will try to upload more sorry guys.