First Day

Today is the first day of school and I am not really excited but am. I turn my alarm off and go to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. After I went to my room and put on my uniform, tje skirt was a little to short but it doesn't bother me. I head down stairs to meet my mom she was cooking eggs and bacon my favorite. "Good morning mom, the food smells nice." I said while sitting down, "Here you go sweet with extra greek seasoning☺︎︎" my mom sat down my plate with a smile on her face."Thanks mom." I say smiling back and soon my mum walked down from her room after getting ready for work,"Mm~ smells good sweetheart." my mum says and kisses my mom on the check and sits down to eat.

I finish eating and put my plate in the sink and went to put my shoes on.
"Bye mom and mum have a good day!"
"By sweetie!" They say in unison.
-Time skip-

I wait outside for the teacher to tell me to come in and then I here the teacher say "Ok, students we have a new classmate joining us today. Come on in miss." I walk inside and see everyone has their eyes on me except for one boy in the back, he sat looking out the window while listening to music. "Hello I am Y/N L/N. It is nice to meet you I hope we can be friends." And I bowed when I looked up the boy in the back was looking at smirking." Hmm he is weird." I thought to myself and then the teacher started talking "Y/n pls go sit over there in the back in front of Tsukishima Kei." She points to the seat in front of Tsukishima. I walk over there and sit down.
"Ok class today we are righting a essay about music!"
Everyone groaned except for me and Tsukishima. I got out a piece of paper and started righting some notes on what to write about "maybe twenty one pilots or Billie Eilish," U thought very hard you turn around to see Tsukishima listening to music.You tap his shoulder and he turns to look at you "Excuse me but are you going to start you're essay," he looked at me for a split second and 'tch' me and looked away.
I got mad at him but just turned back around "what's his problem jeez?" I thought.

-time skip to end of school ~-

It was time for club activities so I went to the music room to see if anyone was in there but no one was so u walked outside and sat in some shade. " Hmmm what am I going to do?" I thought. After thinking for a while you just started sing (your fav song)
As you where singing you heard somebody walk closer towards you so you look up and see Tsukishima. You blush " Oh uh h-hey T-tsukishima." You stutter and got up quickly and ran off " Oh god I can't believe it did he hear me!" You thought to your self as you ran home.

The next walked in your classroom and see Tsukishima there you Hesitantly walked to your desk as you got closer Tsukishima looked up at you and you stop "Hello Tsukishima," you bow and sit down."Hello," he mumbled and looked out the window. As you heard him say hello you got shocked and turned around with your eyes wide open " d-did you just say hello to me?" you ask even tho you did know he said it. He nodded without looking at you and when you saw him nod you felt your face heat up you quickly turn around and smile for a little bit.

Soon the teacher came"Hello students." He said, " Hello teacher," the students got up and bowed." Today we are finishing up are essays so I hope you have some of it done." The students got to work along with you too and later you finished you turn around and look at Tsukishima doing his essay which he was on the back of the page. You smirk and tap his page " You should hurry up I am already finished." Holding up your two page paper, smirking you turn around and finish your math homework. 10 minutes later Tsukishima kicked your desk you turn around and he held up his paper and smirks " I am done." It was a three page paper and you were shocked he wrote two more pages in ten minutes." Ok smartass good job." You smile and turn around.

It was lunch time and you had no where to sit you looked around and heard someone call you name it a tall girl with long blonde hair she ran up to me " Hey y/n-Chan do you want to sit with us?" And pointed to a group of people with instruments your eyes widen in excitement and nodded. You and the girl walk to the table " Hello I am Y/n L/n it's nice to meet you." You say while sitting down, " Hello I am Haruka Sato and this is the music club" Haruka said with a big smile."Sup Yuu Morisuke," a boy said,"Heyo I am Sakura Ashido!" a small girl with pink hair said. There were to others but they just waved at me but I didn't care I just sat down with Haruka and talked with her, Sakura, and Yuu. " That's Mori and Charla since they didn't tell you their names." Haruka said while pointing her finger at them.
~time skip hehe~

It was the end of school and I was walking home when I saw a familiar tall blonde boy walking with a boy slightly shorter him then him he had dark green hair with freckles. I walked a little faster to get around them because I had homework to do and my moms might get worried if I am late getting home because last time I decide to go to the park and I stayed there for a little to long and my moms got worried and started looking for me when they found the cane running up to me and hugged me I was confused until they told me and I apologized. A soon as I past Tsukishima and the boy he yelled something " Hey shorty!" He said, I turned around walking backwards "Hello," and turned and ran off. About 6 minutes later I arrived at my house and walked and took my shoes off I said hi to my mum and ran upstairs to my room to do homework.

~1124 words~