Kuroo?

Today the boys had a scrimmage in Tokyo against Nekoma, which I was pretty excited about because I get too see Kenma. Me and Kenma were gaming buddies so we would play games a lot, he told me he went to Nekoma so I was pretty excited.

As I walked into the gym I immediately saw Tsukishima and ran to him "Hi Tsukishima how has your day been?"
"Wonderful absolutely wonderful." he said sarcastically.
I looked at him weirdly but just shrugged it off, said ok and walked away to Hinata and Kageyama who were bickering about something.
"YO, what are you two bickering about?"
"Hinata is being an dumbass again!"
"No! You are!" I sighed and shook my head staring at the two idiots.
I walked to Kiyoko-san who was talking to Suga and Daichi. They were talking about something so I didn't want to bother them so I just sat on the bench till coach Ukai and Takeda got here.

"Ok bois Nekoma will be here in 5 so we need to get ready."
"They are going to be tough oppenates but I know you guys can kick their asses." Coach Ukai said.
"HAI!" The team said in unison
"Let's show those PUSSY CATS whos boss!" Ukai yelled and everyone cheered. We all got chairs and equipment out and set up for the game.

5 minutes later Nekoma arrived and the first person I saw was Kenma.
"Kenmaaaaaaaa!" I yelled running up to him and hugged him. "I am so happy to see you how have you been?"
"Woah there shorty get off our setter." An familiar voice said.
"Huh! Who do you think you ar-"
I paused. "EH?! Kuroo is that you!" I said to Kuroo who's eyes widened at the mention of his name.
"Wait who are you? Wait omg Y/N is that you!"
"Yeah it's meee." I said jumping and down. Omg it's really Kuroo I haven't seen him in forever since I left Tokyo I missed him so much and I am glad I met him again.

"Wait you guys know each other?" Kenma asked. "Yep! Since we were kids but didn't talk after because I left Tokyo. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚐𝚒."
"Ok, wait you knew eachother as kids without telling meeeeee!!!!" Kenma pouted.
"Hey shorty get over here we need to get ready!" Tsukishima yelled
"Ok well talk to you two after the game we are going to destroy you!" I shouted running away.

The game started and we were doing pretty good but weeee...... were losing 🙄
sadly but I know the boys can do it, the points were 19-16 which um is not bad bit not great either and i dont know what we are going to do they are also keeping track of Hinata which is pretty bad.

~Tiiiiime Skipeu~

Well we lost but it was very close the boys kept rematching tho which is pretty dumb and i can't believe they have that much energy jeez, what a bunch of weirdos.
"See you soon Kenma and Kuroo have a safe trip back !"
"You too! Bye Y/N!" They both said running off.

Author note sorry it took like a year to update a little hiatus but i am back and i went on this hiatus because of school ofc 😑🙄 But i am glad to be back!!!!