Group Project!

You and Haruka are on your way to geography class when you run into Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. "Hi Yama-kun how are you?!" I asked while walking up to him " Good how about you." He asked while blushing and rubbing his neck but you didn't notice the blush because you were looking at Tsukishima thinking if you should say hi to him "Tch, what are you looking at Chibi-chan?" Tsukishima asked. " Sssh I am thinking if I should say hi to you, but I am thinking not too." I laughed and walked off with Haruka waving at Yamaguchi.

As we arrived at class no one was their besides Tsukishima and 'ugh' Naomi, you and Haruka walk over to your seats and Naomi was in Haruka's seat "umm can you please move?" She asked and Naomi just kept talking to Tsukishima who was totally ignoring her. I got up and walked over to Naomi and simply put my hand on her shoulder, she stopped talking and looked at me and I said "Get out of my friends seat before I yeet you out of it." And she got out of it immediately and went to her seat , " Omg thanks Y/N!" I nodded and sat back down listening to music until the teacher came in.

"Hello students today we are having a group project and I will be picking your group." Ms.Nari said with a smile and reach for a paper, "Ok here are the groups-" after about two minutes she got to your group "group 8 Tsukishima Kei, Naomi Aisaka, Haruka Sato, and L/N Y/N. Ok that is it." " Your group project is on country and you can decide on a country." As she finished I sat their waiting for the bell to ring 'why do I have to be in a group with Naomi and Tsukishima ugh!' I thought to myself. As I was thinking Tsukishima kicked my desk I turn around and looked at him " hey we are going to Haruka's house for the project, is that ok?" I just nodded and turned back around and the bell rang about 2 minutes later.
-time skip to Haruka house-

Before you went to Haruka's house you went home and changed into a new outfit.

When you got to Haruka's house everyone was their besides Naomi but of course she isn't there

When you got to Haruka's house everyone was their besides Naomi but of course she isn't there. You took off your shoes and walked up the stairs to Haruka's room and there was Tsukishima and Haruka. " Haru and Tsuki what are you doing?" " Don't call me that and we are working a little" Tsukishima said, " Which country we doing, hmm." " America." Haruka said with a smile. Me and Tsukishima nodded.
*I am doing the America because I am to lazy to research other countries lol and it is my home country*
We did some research and stuff, we wrote down what we are going to include in our essay and printed some pictures for the presentation. " Ok so we need to write the essay and do the power points." Haruka said, "Ok and then we will be down, right?" I asked," yes that's right." Tsukishima said. After we were done discussing the plan we packed up and went home. I said bye to Haruka and left with Tsukishima. " Tsuki why are you walking with me?" " Because my house is this way." " Yes I know that but you have long legs so you can clearly walk faster then me but your at the same pace as me." Tsukishima was quiet the rest of the way which confused me for some reason.
When we reached the train station I said bye to Tsukishima and left he just waved and walked off not saying a word. As soon as I got home my mom and mum where gone for their jobs. So I got the house to my self so I went upstairs and grabbed my laptop and guitar and went back downstairs. I sat on the couch and started playing and singing.

After I finished I went upstairs and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I head to my room and went to bed.

Tsukishima p.o.v
As soon as I got home Akiteru was their sitting on the couch. " What's up little bro did you have fun with the project?" He asked, I just ignored him and went up stairs to take a shower and brush my teeth. I soon as I got in my bedroom I grab my headphones to listen to Yukino one of my fav singers. As soon as I put on my head phones I got a notification saying yukino posted a new cover.

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽ℴ𝓇𝓈 𝓃ℴ𝓉ℯ:
𝙾𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚈/𝚗 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊'𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚟 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚘.

~816 words ~