New Manager?!

I was on my way to school like the usual but with out Tsukishima and Tadashi because I am going to be suprising them because I have decided to become their new manager. I know what your thinking you're thinking yes I don't like Tsukishima and we are just going to argue a lot but still I like watching them play so I decided to become a manager.
I already signed up so now I have to go meet Kiyoko-senpai and meet Daichi, and Sugawara-kun.

I arrived at the gym surprisingly no one was there.
"What are doing?"
I jumped like 5 ft in the air!
I turn around to see Tsukishima.
"U-uh nothing I was just checking if anyone was here because it was quiet because you guys usually have practice in the morning." I rub the back of my head.
"Well there isn't besides me so you can go know."
"Nope I am not leaving I have Business with Kiyoko." I turn around and walk away.
I wait for about 10 minutes then they started coming in but no Kiyoko. So I wait a little longer for her about 20 minutes later she came in.
"Kiyoko-senpai!"
"L/n come with me okay."
Kiyoko and me walked to a room and when we got there she started looking for a box.
"Kiyoko-Senpai is this the box you are looking for."
I point at a box filled with jackets.
"Yep, here you go this is yours."
She hands me a jacket and walks out with me.
I left after she taught me what to do because the new managers don't start one day after they learn everything. As I was heading out the gate Naomi came walking up to me. I stopped as soon as she got in front of me.
"Hey little mouse how you, huuuh!" She said in my face. I covered my nose because woo her breath smelled bad, I ignored her and went around her but she grabbed my hair through me to the. " How DARE you ignore me! You know I just came up with the craziest idea since you won't leave Tsukishima alone I am going to everyone that your a slut and whore who sleeps around with guys!" " No because if you do I will tell the Vice Principal." Tsukishima said walking up from behind her. "Oh u-uh Tsukishima what a pleasure seeing you here." "Cut the bullshit get out before things get ugly whatever your name is."
After she left Tsuki helped me up and we walked home together.
-435 words-