Banner!

After practice me and Tsukishima walked home together.
"Tsukishima, how are you feeling? You haven't talked a lot today." I asked him.
He takes off his headphones, "Sorry what?", I sigh " I asked how you're feeling." He looked at me and smiled a little.
"I'm fine. Just don't feel like talking most of the time because people are annoying." He went silent and glanced at me. "How are you?", I chuckle a little "I am doing fine, just a little glad we are talking. It's fun talking to you." I smile, me and Tsukishima walk in silence till I reach my house.
"Welp~ have a nice night." I wave and turn towards my house. " Have a nice night." He slightly mumbles.

As soon as I get into the house my parents were cooking dinner, "Hi darling, how was school?" My mom asked. "It was uneventful, but it was still good." I smile as I put my bag down in a chair at the island counter. I lean over it slightly. "Volleyball practice was a little boring since we only did receiving practice and spike drills. But the boys were a little funny, especially Tanaka-senpai and Nishinoya-senpai. Every time they did something good they would yell and take off their shirts and flare them around in a circle." I laughed. My parents smiled at me and my mum replied, "Those boys," she shakes her head, " They seem like a wild bunch to be around." She chuckled then helps my mom cut some onions. "They are kind of a wild bunch, but it brings joy to the practice."
As soon as dinner was done we eat and I excuse myself to wash up and go do homework. I took a shower, brush my teeth, got dressed and went to my bedroom and sat at my desk to start my work. As I was working on Calculus I get a message on my phone.
___________________________
Tsukki~🦕
Tsukki:Hey, have you done any of todays homework
Me: Yea? Why, 😨 are you trying to CHEAT?!?
Tsukki:😱What if I am?!?!
Me:UNACCEPTABLE! But yea, I'm currently doing Calc. But I do have Physcis and English done. Here I'll send it:)

 Here I'll send it:)

(Please I hate this)Tsukki:Thanks, just send the Calc when you're done lolMe:Okie dokie___________________________After finishing my homework sent him the pic ___________________________Me:

Tsukki:Thanks, just send the Calc when you're done lol
Me:Okie dokie
___________________________
After finishing my homework sent him the pic
___________________________
Me:

(Please I hate this)Tsukki:Thanks, just send the Calc when you're done lolMe:Okie dokie___________________________After finishing my homework sent him the pic ___________________________Me:

A/N:Ignore it says notes 🙏🏼
Tsukki: Thanks:)
Me: Don't worry about it big 🐕
Tsukki:Tf?
Me:😋
___________________________
I turned my phone, laughing a little and went to bed. The next morning my mom woke me up saying it was time to get ready for school because it was literally 8:00 A.M, so I got dressed quickly, headed done stairs made some avocado toast and headed out the door. As soon as I got out my gate Tsukishima was there and shocked me. "Oh my lord! Tsukishima, you can't scare people like that!" I grasped my clothes over my chest. He looked puzzled but smiled a little, "Darn, am I that scary." "Yes, a little you're a damn giant." I laughed. We headed to school and finally met up with Yamaguchi as we all headed to class.
————
After school I headed done to the practice gym for the boys volleyball practice, I walk in to see Tanaka praising Kiyoko as always, I laugh and walk over to her, "Hi Kiyoko what are we doing today?" "Well, the boys are going to a tournament soon, and I had a little surprise for them, but I'm gonna need your help with it." She smiled at me and gestured for me to follow her to the storage room. After a couple minutes we come back into the gym where all the boys are surround by Daichi, "Okay guys listen up, Kiyoko has a surprise for us." As he cleared his throat and looked at Kiyoko, she breathed in then out, "Okay, since you guys have been working hard. I thought you guys deserved something, so I went digging around in the closet and found this." She asked me to help her set up the banner, as it fell the boys looked at it with amazement and cheered, "I took it home and cleaned it up a little so, here you go guys." "OH MY GOSH, This is amazing Kiyoko!" "WOOHOO" "YEA, A BANNERRRR!!!" The boys cheered and Kiyoko smiled, I smiled as well at her. But in the corner of my eye I saw Tsukishima with no expression, I waved at him and as he looked at me I jestured for him to smile, after a little while reluctantly he smiled a small one but it was still a smile.
After me and Tsukishima walked, it was silent but pleasant, and that's how the day ended. It was very enjoyable and I was glad to see the boys happy. As well as see Kiyoko smile, I think the boys have a very high chance of going to regionals.