TOORU OIKAWA

I was walking to school like the usual when I met Tsukishima and Tadashi. " Tadaaaashiii-saaaan." I say running up to them, " Oh, hello Y/n good morning." he says waving at me. I walk up beside Tadashi amd start talking to him " So u guus got a practice match today or just practice?" Tadashi looks at me " We have a practice match how did u know?"
"Mmhmm, just guessed I guess" " who u playing?" I smiled at them. "Aoba Johsai today." " cool you don't mind if I watch you." Tsukishima and Tadashi both stop and look at me "Why would you want to watch?" Tsukishima asked " Becaussse I want to see Tadashi play of coarse!" then I walk off. I arrived at school a few minutes early so I head to my class quickly.
.....
It's lunch time and Haruka and I are going to the gym to watch them practice for the practice match
"Yo, Y/n do you know who the boys are even playing?"
"Yea the are playing a time called Aoba Johsai or something." I said while walking in front of Haruka when I noticed she stopped and turned around.
" What's wrong?"
" Wait are you serious! That's the team with Oikawa Tooru, he is like super hot!" She said shaking me.
"O-ok but who is Oikawa?" She stopped shaking me and stared at me.
"Have you been living under a rock or something girl?"
"He is like one of the best setters in all highschool besides Miya Astumu (aka Sangwoo, I just had too srry)."
"Ok I know who Miya-San is."
"Ok but we got to hurry or we are going to miss lunch and I have to eat!"
We head to the gym and when we got their the boys where already practicing
"Sorry for the intrusion" we said in unison and bowed.
" we just wanted to watch you practice while we eat." Haruka said rubbing the back of her neck.
"It's cool, we would love to have you." A boy with short black hair said, " Names Daichi nice to meet you I am the captain and this is Sugawara the vice-captain." A boy with ash blonde hair waved at us. We bowed to them and went to sit on the floor since they didn't have bleachers.
....
It was after school and Haruka had to head home so I told I was watching the boys practice match. She waved and left, as soon as I turn around I bump into someone.
"Oh, I am sorry I wasn't paying attention."
"Ara Gomen"
'Wait that voice sounds familiar'
I look up to see Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, I stand up straight and looked at him.
"Wait I take that back I am not sorry." I said then walked off to the gym.
"Wait, Y/n-Chan I am sorry about Tsuki he does mean well." Tadashi said running up to me.
" I know it's just I like annoying him so I am going to keep acting this but if it starts to annoy you pls tell me ok" I waved and walked into the gym.
"Uhh Y/n I almost forgot to tell you are game is at Seijoh." I stop and turned around slowly.
"What?"
"It's at S-seijoh"
I stared at Tadashi for about 2 minutes then broke down.
"Noooooo, I thought it was here aaah that's so embarrassing!"
"Heh I am surprised you didn't know that chibi-chan" Tsukishima said walking.
"Well I am sorry I wasn't informed!"
I got up and walked away waving at them
.......
"Aaa I really wanted to see this Oikawa in action but I guess I won't, what ever I got a song to make anyway."
As soon as I got home I went to my room to do homework
'Why do we even do homework we already spend 7 hours at school what's the point in homework!'
I got to my room put Billie Eilish on and did my homework 40 minutes later I was done.
I grabbed my guitar and computer and started playing.

As soon as I was done I edited it and posted it. I really like making music for people but I don't make actual music because come on I don't have time for that so I just do covers.

                                   ~ 720 words ~