The Beginning

☝🏼𝚢𝚘𝚞

Hi I am Tomoya Y/n and I am transferring to Karasuno High tomorrow. I used to go to Fukurodoni but my mum got a modeling job here so we had to move, I wasn't happy because I had so many friends at Fukurodoni especially Bokuto-san and Akaashi-san. But it's nice here. But enough about the past we are in the present now so lets move forward.

"Tomoya get down here lunch is ready!" my mum yelled. I hop out of my bed and head down stairs "Coming mum," I replied and went to sit down as my mum handed me my food. "Are u ready for tomorrow sweetie." My mum smiles waiting for
my reply " No not really I won't know anyone there mum. What if people think I am weird because of how short/tall I am."

*Oh did I mention that I am y/h*

My mum is 176.78 cm she is the tallest in my family and I got my shortness from my other mum she 158.98cm yes I was adopted so I probably got it from my biological mum but I still say it from my mum now.

"Sweetie no one is going to make fun of you or think you are weird but they might think your cute." My mum replied, "Muuummm u know I don't like being called cute!" I groaned. My mom smiles and walked of " Why does she always think I am cute, like look at me I am far from cute more like-" My 2nd mom cuts me off from my thought " Sweetheart you know she doesn't like being called cute." She said. " Thank you !" I said, "It's more like adorable!" She says picking me up and hugging me. I laugh "Not that either but ok." She gives her lunch to her and sits on the couch and kisses my mum on the cheek, I lean over the couch and kiss them both and head up stairs to my room.

" She gives her lunch to her and sits on the couch and kisses my mum on the cheek, I lean over the couch and kiss them both and head up stairs to my room

^ur room^
U grab ur guitar and hop on ur bed and get ur laptop
and pull up a recording app. U set everything up and get ur pick and start playing, "Ok u can do this Y/n...."
-just play a random song if u want-
After u finished playing u check the recording and listen to the song "hmmm~ this is actually pretty good but it could use some editing and it will be done." U close ur laptop and put ur guitar up and get on social media to look at ur favorite band Twenty One Pilots. " Oh they released a new song cool I can listen to it later!" I thought. After 20 minutes at looking at social media it was time to eat dinner. I head down stairs and head to the kitchen. "Hi mom is dinner done." I ask while sitting down at the table "Yep and we are having curry." She says excitingly. My eyes light up in happiness because I love my moms curry. My mum comes down stairs to smell the food and she gets excited "Are we having curry!" She yells. My mom turns around "Yep come sit down it's almost ready." My mum hurried over to the table and sits down I giggle my moms are so energetic I love them so much.

My mom walks over to the table and sits down the curry and pours us some. "Itadakimasu!" We say and start eating are food. After I finish I take my plate and chop sticks and wash them and head up stairs. I grab my clothes and a towel to go take a shower. After my shower I brush my teeth and hair and head to my room. I set up my uniform and went to bed. " Tomorrow is a new day and I will be going to Karasuno yaaayy..." I say inside my head and set my alarm for 6:00 and turn the lights off and go to bed.

" I say inside my head and set my alarm for 6:00 and turn the lights off and go to bed

^ur house^
                            𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 -675-