𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚟𝚎:

Elizabeth (the countess) x reader.
Enjoy!
And welcome back :)
—————
"Hi my angel." Elizabeth cooes as she takes notice to your appearance once you enter your shared suite.

Her angelic voice almost made you forget about what made you so angry.

"No, no don't do that." You shook your head, standing right before her. Arms crossed, standing straight.

The blonde gave you a funny look, she burned out the cigarette that had previously been between her lips. Her eyes then wandered back up to you.

"Your upset." The woman assumes, judging by the way you stood, keeping a tough face.

"No shit Elizabeth." You gritted your teeth.

The woman was taken back, her jaw slightly dropped open, she raised a brow tilting her head slightly, "Okay, you've got all my attention. What's wrong, dove?" Elizabeth asks knowing that you usually never address her by her name with such anger.

"You didn't bother to tell me you have a husband? James? You didn't care to mention that you are married to a man that you swore meant nothing to you?"

Elizabeth opened her mouth, probably to argue, but you stopped her, "No, don't you even speak." You hissed, the woman closed her mouth.

"I was stopped in the hallway by a man that was angered by the fact that I supposedly stole you from him. He nearly slit my throat open, and if wasn't for the fact that I was able to convince him that I had no idea you were married to him, I probably would've been dead by now."

The fear in the countesses eyes as you mentioned that you were nearly killed by her spouse hurt you.

It was almost like her whole world had stopped.

Perhaps you did mean something to her, but for all you knew, she was using you for her pleasurable desires and fantasies.

"He told me that if I don't leave, he will kill me. And Elizabeth, I love you, but this is not what love is supposed to be like. I can't sit here and look pretty for you, only to be a sex doll that fulfills your desires while knowing that you are in fact supposed to be someone else's!" Your voice was filled with both anger and pain, you tried to bite your tongue, holding tears back as you let out every thought on your mind.

"Hey, y/n, you need to listen to me," Elizabeth kept a calm tone with you, keeping in mind that you were delicate and in a fragile state.

She stood from the couch, inching closer to you.

You put your hands up in front of you, practically pushing her away, "No, no don't you come near me." You cried, looking away from her.

Gently, she wrapped her hand around your wrist, "Don't fight me, angel." She softly said, her hand going to your jaw, turning your head so that you faced her.

You didn't care to fight her with this one, you knew she'd continue to fight you if you tried to shove her away.

Elizabeth softly brushed her lips against your forehead, secretly giving you a sense of comfort.

"Look at me, dove." She whispered.

Slowly, your eyes met hers, tears fell from your eyes onto your rosy cheeks.

"He will not harm you. Angel, I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you but I assure you he will not lay a finger on you again. And no, he is not my husband, in fact, James, is my ex-husband. He just refuses to accept it. He does not mean anything to me, and he never will. And you, you my little dove, are not a sex doll to me. You are much more than that, and you know it." Elizabeth explained to you as you finally gave her a chance to speak.