𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢:

"C'mon kitten, it's time to go." Stefani grabbed your hand, leading the both of you out of the house.

"Where exactly are we going?" You asked her as she led you to the car. "To the mall. You were a good girl this week, so you can pick whatever you'd like." Stefani blankly answered as she opened the car door for you.

Without saying anything, you got into the car allowing Stefani to get into the drivers side once she closed the door behind you.

You and Stefani were 'just friends' in the public eye, but nobody really knew the truth about the relationship you both had. It wasn't confusing to you both because you knew what your relationship was.

She was your sugar mommy.

When Stefani had gotten out of her last relationship, she craved to have a relationship like the one you both had.

She needed a distraction.

Of course some sugar mama and daddy relationships were purely relationships just with a bit of a twist, but yours wasn't. It was nothing more than a business-like relationship.

She spoiled you, and you gave her sex.

It was never anything more than that.

You knew that once Stefani found somebody else, you would no longer be of use to her. Though you didn't mind, you had done this before.

Stefani drove off to the mall, her hand gripped the steering wheel while her other hand was on your thigh.

Of course you didn't have feelings for Stefani, but sometimes she'd often do things that made you feel like you were in an actual relationship with her, and you'd be lying if you said you didn't enjoy it. But you knew that you wouldn't ever be someone she'd want to call her girlfriend, so you left it alone.

"C'mon babygirl, we're here." She told you, making you snap out of your thoughts. "Huh? Oh." You said, unlocking the car door, opening and then closing it once you were out.

Stefani offered her hand to you which you gladly took knowing that she had always been a very touchy person and people wouldn't really think much of it.

As you both entered the mall, Stefani placed her thick shades on her head, "Where do you want to go first kitten?" She asked you. "Uhm, Victoria's Secret." You told her. She nodded, "Come on." She said, grabbing your hand as if you were a toddler, but you didn't mind.
-

"I like this for you." Stefani said, holding up one of the cute lingerie pairs she found. You smiled, "You want to see me in that?" You asked her. "I do. You'd look absolutely gorgeous in it." She said, smirking at you. "Such a tease." You playfully scoffed before turning back to look at a set that caught your attention.

Though your 'relationship' with Stefani was very strictly business related, she was kind to you.

She didn't treat you like a sex doll, she more or less just wanted to feel like she was in a relationship.

She always made sure you were comfortable, treated you with respect, and never over stepped boundaries. Of course you enjoyed her spoiling you, but you did find yourself quiet intrigued by her.

You had experienced several sugar mamas and sugar daddy's but none of them were like Stefani. She cared for you, even if she didn't like showing it sometimes.

You had dragged Stefani around the mall to a couple different stores. She held multiple bags, all of them just for you. As you exited the last store that you wanted to visit, she turned to you, "Are you hungry princess?" She asked. "A little bit." You admitted to her. "What does my princess want, hm?" She smiled. "Uhm, I don't know. You pick." You responded. She chuckled at you, "Your adorable." She whispered, but you didn't quite catch what she said. "What was that?" You asked. Stefani shook her head, "Nothing. C'mon kitten, let's go." She said as she headed towards the entrance of the mall.