𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎:

Fluff, fluff, and more fluff. Enjoy! <3

-

"Let's cook something." Stefani said randomly, she laid at my chest as I ran my fingers through her soft brown hair.

"Pff, and risk burning this how to the ground? Hard pass, my love."

The woman pouted, slapping my arm softly, though she was amused by my commentary. She couldn't hide it.

"Oh please, we've never done that."

I raised a brown, my eyes widening as I gave her a look that said 'really?'

"No but we sure as hell came close."

Stefani scowled, opening her mouth to argue but i quickly spoke again.

"Do you remember the one time where you weren't paying attention and the ends of your hair fell onto the stove, that was turned on by the way, and because you insist on having a paneled stove your hair caught on,"

"Hey, hey! We said we'd never speak of that moment again." Stefani was quick to interrupt, not needing the reminder.

For the record, we had to chop like 4 inches of hair off because it was burnt.

And she still wonders why she's not allowed to cook pasta.

And I'm sure you can imagine that her poor Italian heart is shattered because of that.

"Well I'm sorry but if you recalled what you just said, it seemed like you needed the reminder."

"If you want to cook, you can go grab the Dino nuggets out of the freezer and pop em in the oven." I tapped Stefani's nose.

"That's not cooking." She argued.

"It's the closest your going to get."

"Please baby, please. Let me bake a cake or something." She pleaded, showering my face with kisses, as she practically pounced on top of me.

I pushed her back slightly, laughing as I sunk into the couch, trying to stop her, "Stefi, stop." I pleaded, begging for mercy that she wouldn't grant me until she got her way.

"Not until you let me bake with you." She dug her hands in my hips as she kissed my face repeatedly.

I pressed my hands on her chest, attempting to push her back, hoping to save myself, but I couldn't fight her grip.

She then grabbed my hands pinning them above my head, she licked her lips then pressed them to my own as she gave me a sweet kiss, trying to seal the argument, and win it.

"Please, baby?" Her eyes turning softer as she begged.

I groaned, "Me vuelves loca por ti, bebé."

(You drive me crazy for you, baby.)

"What did you say?" She titled her head, a cheeky smile on her lips.

"I don't know, what did I say?" I raised a brow, acting oblivious.

"Say it again." She planted another kiss on my lips as she softly demanded me to repeat the words that fell from my lips.