𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝:

"Billie what on earth are you doing?" You asked as you walked into your sisters bedroom.

There were papers scattered all over the room that held very precious words. Billie laid on her bed as she furiously wrote on the pages of her notebook. She was practically in a whole other world, forgetting about her surroundings.

Yes, you were Billie Eilish's older sister. You were 24 and she was 19, but you always had a tight relationship with her.

You were her best friend, and she was yours.

You were a well known actress in the acting industry but people still recognized you as Billie's sister, but you didn't mind. You had an immense amount of love for your sister and it made you happy that she was getting the recognition she deserved.

People loved seeing the both of you together since they knew you both were very close and it was almost impossible to separate the both of you.

Billie had lived with your parents for a while, but when you finally moved into your dream home, you offered Billie her own room in your home.

She had been living with you for 3 months now, and it only allowed your relationship to tighten. You loved your little sister being with you at all times, she was there for you and you were there for her.

"Billie, sweetheart." You called, walking towards her bed, careful not to step on the papers. You tapped her shoulder, making the teenager jolt, "Shoot." She said yelled, flinching slightly.

"Sissy!" The 18 year old yelled as if she was a toddler, making you giggle. She immediately pulled you into a hug as her head laid on your chest, "Hi darling, how was your day?" You asked her, kissing her head. "Good, but I'm a bit stressed out. How was your day?" Billie asked you. "It was good, but now you've got my attention. What's making you stressed?" You asked your sister. "I finalized doing a collab with another artist today and we're supposed to meet in the studio on Thursday and I've got no ideas what so ever when it comes to the song we're going to create and I'm a bit stuck." Billie explained to you. You sat down on her bed as she laid her head on your lap.

"Hm, well what artist are you collaborating with?" You asked. "Lady Gaga." Your sister told you as she held her notebook in front of her face. "Interesting choice." You said, quite surprised that your sister was going to be working with her. "Is it a bad idea?" Billie asked you, unsure of your reaction. "No, I think it's interesting though. I mean, I know a bit about her but from what I've heard in her past collaborations, she always bring out a different side in those people and she'll probably do the same with you. You both have very different voices so it'll be fascinating to see how they merge together." You explained to your sister.

You knew a bit about Lady Gaga, but you wouldn't call yourself a fan, more or less a mutual.

You wouldn't change her song if it was on the radio, but you didn't exactly think you'd find much interest in her as a person.

Billie had mentioned the woman to you a few times but never really said much. You knew that Gaga had sent Billie flowers, and proposed and offer regarding the idea of Gaga being Billie's mentor but thats all you knew really.

"I mean yeah, but I think my fans will find it exciting, I mean hopefully." Billie said placing her journal down. "Of course they will, they'll support you through anything. And if they don't, they aren't true fans. If this is what makes you happy, don't worry about other peoples opinions, alright?" You told your sister, trying to comfort her and calm her nerves. "I'm thankful that I have you." Billie smiled looking up at you. "Trust me when I say I don't think I'd be the person I am today if I didn't have you." You told your younger sibling.