𝙼𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢:

"Baby I'm leaving to go to the studio." Your girlfriend weakly called out.

You noticed that something was wrong with her by the way she scratched her sore throat as she spoke. "Babe, are you feeling okay?" You asked quite concerned. "Yeah princess. I'm fine." She told you, giving you a gentle smile. You approached the woman that stood by the entryway.

You placed the back of your hand on your girlfriends forehead. Your small hand was immediately met with heat. "Baby, your burning up. You can't go to work like that." You told her. "I'm fine, I promise." Your girlfriend insisted. "Baby." You said in a warning tone. "Kitten, please don't," You noticed that your girlfriend had stopped mid-sentence.

Her hand immediately went to her mouth, she scattered to the bathroom, you quickly followed behind her.

Stefani pushed open the door, getting down onto the floor as she vomited in the toilet. "Oh, baby." You said pulling her hair away from her face, rubbing her back soothingly.

Stefani weakly pulled away, groaning as she placed her hand on her forehead. You flushed the toilet as Stefani curled up on the floor.

"Baby, you need to rest today." You told her, pulling her into you.

Without arguing, Stefani nuzzled her face into your chest.

You frowned seeing how sick she was. "Does my baby not feel good?" You asked, slightly babying her. "Mm-mm." She groaned, slightly shaking her head. You held her small body in your arms, "C'mon princess, you want to take a bath?" You asked her. She slightly nodded in response.

You wasted no time standing up, holding your girlfriend in your arms.

You walked out into the main hallway, up the stairs, and into the bedroom.

You placed Stefani down on the bed as you walked into the bathroom, heading towards the tub. You turned on the faucet, "You want a hot or cold bath baby?" You asked. "Hot." Your girlfriend weakly called out. You filled up the bath, before walking over to your cabinets.

You pulled out a humidifier that always helped Stefani's sinuses. You put in a peppermint scented oil, knowing that it would also help her.

You plugged the machine in allowing it to release its mist.

"Come here baby." You said, holding your girlfriend in your arms, walking into the bathroom. You placed her on the toilet seat, carefully removing her clothing items.

"Is it warm enough?" You asked once your girlfriend was in the tub. "Yes baby, thank you." She said, though her sore throat didn't do her much justice.

You kissed her forehead before speaking, "I'm going to make a phone call real quickly. I'll be right back okay?" Stefani nodded her head in response.

As you walked into the hallway, you pulled out your phone.

You scrolled through your contacts until you found the one you were looking for.

"Bobby?" You asked as the line picked up. "Hey y/n, what's up?" The man cheerfully asked. "Hey, uhm, I know that your expecting Stef in the studio today but she's sick and I'm pretty certain it's a stomach virus. You know that she'd come to the studio even if she had a broken rib, but I think staying home is best for her. Her voice is barely there anyhow, I don't want her to damage something." You explained to your girlfriends manager. "Oh no. Yeah she should definitely take the day to rest. She'd a hard worker, poor girl was coughing up a storm yesterday. Tell her not to stress and take the time she needs to get better alright?" Bobby told you.

You quickly wrapped up the conversation, seeing that you wanted to make sure your girlfriend was okay.

You hung up the phone after goodbyes were said, heading straight into the bedroom.