Chapter 3

A few days later

*At school rooftop*

Nobody pov

There is a boy lie down on a bench and look into the sky with a lot of questions that plays in his mind..One of his hand cover his face while another of his hand put under his head..

" *sigh* why can't I just forget about her?? It's has been a few days since I've met her and I supposed to forget about her..*heavy sigh* " he move his hand from his face and look at the sky..

" this few day's..I cant forget about her *touch his lip* " silencely smile when he remember about those moment..

" Yah!! J-hope! " He turn his head when he heard someone call him.

" Pali! Class about to start! And don't you ever think to skip class again!!or I swear I will kick your ass until you can't even sit! "

" Arasso.. I'm going x2 *sigh* You're such an ass, sugar *pokerface* "

" Yah!! How many times do I have to tell you that never call me that.. It's S.U.G.A not SUGAR! -..- Ggrrr.. Now, let's go "

He was about to go when suddenly he stop and turn to look at the sky once again..

" I hope we will meet again, princess and I miss your sweet kiss *smile* " touch his lip.
Then, he turn and walk away toward his class..

*At Someone house*

*ringggggg* *ringggg**ringgggggg*

" *groan* *shut the alarm clock* *pull the comforter* "

~ 15 minutes later ~

" Raeyon-ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up!! We need to go to school now "

" *groan* 5 minute more *pull the comforter* "

" 5 minute your damn head! It's already 7.10 in the morning! And school starts at 7.30! "

"Huh!! *look at the alarm clock* shit!! I'm late! "

She automatic wake up from her sleep and rush toward her bathroom and because of her clumsiness, she almost stumble and nearly fall.

" Oppa! *shout* give me 10 minutes and I will meet you at downstairs! "

" Arasso.. But hurried up! We gonna be late! "

~after 10 minutes~

" Oppa, let's go.. I'm done " Get inside the car.

" Jezz... I can't believe we're late to school because of you -.- "

" Yah! Park Chanyeol!! Can you just shut up your big mouth xP "

" Park Raeyon!! You're the one that supposed to shut up because of you, we both late to school and I can't believe that..on your first day, you already late "

" *groan* I can't believe you said that -.- well, I didn't meant to be late on my 'first day of school' *pout* "

" Okey2.. Enough of that.. Btw we're here *look at raeyon* welcome to you new school, girl *wink* now, hurry get your ass from my car "

" Oppa! Don't be such a girl. Now, let's go to the office *grin* "

*in class*

J-Hope pov

" Hoseok-ah "

" Jimin-ah! Please don't call my real name -.- "

" wae? I really like you're name xp haha "

" just shut up.. You know right, that I don't like how peo- "

" Hoseok-ah *singing* "

" *groan* "

*door slide open*

" Okey, class.. We will continue our last lesson but before we start, I will like to introduce you to your new classmate.. "

Suddenly, I feel like my whole world stop when I saw her.. She's the one that I have been waiting for..she's the girl...

" Annyeonghasaeyo, chonun Park Raeyon-imnida *bow* please take good care of me *smile* "

Then, her beautiful eyes were lock with mine and I can see her shock expression when she sees me but I put my pokerface to make it like I don't even care about it.

I found you, my girl *smirk*