Chapter 1

Hey, guys.. this chapter is dedicate to Claireeey_ ^^ and guys, hope you will enjoy reading it ^^

----------------------------------

On one cool night, where some people walking in the dark street with their friends, family or lovers. There's one girl that walk there with a lot of problem that are playing in her mind, Park Raeyoen.

Park Raeyoen is a 17 years old teenage girl that have a gift that can make people around her happy but she just same as everybody else that have their own problem. okey,continue..

The night breeze touch her fair skin that make her shiver because of the coldness. so,she keep herself warm by putting both of her hand in her pocket to keep it warm..

While she was walking alone on the path, she didn,t even realise that someone is following her. Suddenly, someone pull her hand and make her turn around to face the one that pull her.. She was shock we she know the person that pull her.

Lee HongBin!

Hongbin pov

While i was walking at the street, i saw a familiar face but i'm not sure if she is right person. So, i quickly follow her and grab her hand to make her face me. She's the one that i have been looking for but i can see her shock when she saw me..

I was so glad that i finally meet Raeyon and because of that i didn't realise that i was tighten the grip. When i was about to touch her face with my other hands..

" *sigh* raeyoen-ah" whisper. suddenly..

she step on my foot pull her arm away from me and run when she had the chance. I was in damn pain but i was shock when i saw her run away. so,i chase her..

* Raeyoen-ah!! * i shout her name shout a couple of time until i saw something that i didn't expect will happen.

Raeyon pov

When i saw hongbin, i was shock but what make me more shock is when he grip my hand tightly and try to touch my face.I try to struggle so that maybe he will let me go but fail. So, i step on his foots and run away when his in pain..

" Raeyon-ah!! "

when i was running, i hear he shout my name, so i look at my back and i saw he was chasing me. I look infront back.

" SHIT!!! I need to do something! " i mumble.

When i was running, suddenly i saw a guy who were about to open the door of his car. So, i quickly went to him.

" I'm totally gonna regret this.." mumble

j-hope pov

I was just walking out from a club. Well, this is my life, enjoying myself by going to club with my friends and eventho, i might being scold by Leo hyung for being home late but i just can't help it.. so, when i was about to open the door of my car when suddenly a girl grab me and turn me around facing her but i can't see her face fully.

Wow! what this little girl wanna do?? i donno why i felt an electric shock when our hand touch.. damn! what is this??!

" I'm sorry but i really need your help. " she whisper at my ear and her voice make me shiver until i can't think that i can stand properly.So, I didn't have my chance to reply when she suddenly pull my collar toward her and kiss my lips (O.O)

I feel her solf lips on mine.So, i kiss her back and to be honest i really enjoy it and i really love it how her lips on mine.

At the same time, i saw a guy standing behind her with a shocking expression. Oh my, this girl is such a naughty girl hahaha >< and it's really turn me on. So, when i saw him, i smirk and start to play my role.

I put both of my hands around the girl waist and pul lher closer to me while closing me eyes.

" Hurmm.."

"Hurm.."

SHIT!!! i can stop it and i can feel she's shiver in my arms. so, i kiss her harder and hungryly.. I pull her more closer to me so that there will be no space between us.

i fell like it just both of us in this world and i feel like i can't let her go.

*Hoseok-ah! you need to get on your feet!! it just an act*

-continue-

-----------------------------------

A/N

so, guys! how the 1st chapter?? do you love it?? hohoho btw sorry for the grammar and i hope you enjoy it and please wait for my next chapter ;)