chapter 9

Hey! I just wanna dedicate this chapter to nickmonster10 and AmyShi0 ^^

---------------------------

Nobody pov

After he broke the kiss, J-hope lean and whispered something at Raeyeon ears that causes her to ran away from hold who left dumbfounded in the empty room.

Raeyeon pov

"I must get away from him as fast as I could. He just kiss me again and what I can't believe is that I respond towards his kiss.. He can't be truth, right? He just trying to play with my heart, right?"

I grip my chest as I suddenly slumped down because I can't feel my legs and I feel my heartbeat is beating faster than it use to. It's getting crazy because of that guys.

"Raey, what's wrong?"

Suddenly I heard the voice and I know who is it because the way he call my nickname is.... I look up and saw him! HONGBIN! it's him.. it can't be.

Suddenly, I saw him kneels infront of me while I still keep my mouth shut.

"Raey, are you alright?" He ask me while he look at me with a worried face.

Hongbin pov

When I was just arrive at this school, looking for the office and still didn't know where the hell is the office is.. arrghhh!

Where I was still searching the school office, i saw a girl suddenly slumped down. I rush towards the girl to help her when i just realise that she is actually the girl that I had miss so much.

"Raey, what's wrong?"

I ask her using the nickname that I used to call her and still.. I love how i call her like that but when she look at me, I can see how shock she is..

"Raey, are you alright?"

I was worried when she didn't reply. So, I kneel infront her and ask her again. When, she still didn't reply.. I hold both of her arms and help her stand but I still can feel her flinch in my hold. I just ignore it.

When I tried to help her, I look at her back and saw a guy. I realise it's the guy with her last time. Maybe his the reason why raeyeon like this.. I didn't think twice, I just held raeyeon hand and pulled her close to my body and hug her tightly. I can feel the struggle she's facing to get out from the hug.

"I'm sorry.."

I whispered at her ears and she stop struggling and lean at me. I saw him walking towards us with angry face. I just added his anger by kissing raeyeon hair. HAHAHAHA! suit your face!

J-hope pov

She ran away from me.. Did I say anythingh wrong to her??

~Flashback~

I was watching her as she went to the library. Slowly I walked behind her so that she won't notice that someone is following her. Step by step I walked forward and pull her into an empty room. I push her and lock the door.

"Why" I said with a firm voice and put both of my hands at both side of her head.

"W-what do you m-mean" aaww.. she's even more cute when she shutter. Then, I bring me face towards her and our nose almost touch.

"You're avoiding from me."

"Why?" I said while playing with her hair (wow! Her hair feel so soft, I bet her skin feel the same to) and tugged it behind her ear.

She was blushing but she was so damn cute.  So, I didn't even think twice, pull her towards me and I can feel my heartbeat is beating fast right now. I feel she 's try to push me but fail (sorry,baby, I'm stronger than you think..haha)

"Please, don't push me away" I said coldly while staring at her pink lips.

I just can control it when I feel myself kiss her hungrily and after a seconds I feel her respond. Damn! Her lips! And Damn me! I can't stop myself!

After a few moments, I break the kiss and look at her. Both of us breath heavily because out of oxygen.

I put my fingers under her chin and push her to look at me.. when I look at her eye's, I feel butterfly in my stomach and I feel like I also saw something in her eyes..

"Raeyeon.." i call her name and i like how her name rolls out from my mouth. I pull her face near mine and..

"I love you.. I love you with all my heart" DAMN! FINALLY! I SAID THOSE WORDS!

"I fall for you when the first time we met at that night." I bring her hand and put at my heart. I can feel the sparks when we touch and I my heart is beating so fast.

"Please, trust me.."

"H-how could I trust you..?" She whisper.

"With this." I bring her face near me and kiss her lips once again but this time, it's more passionately and gently.

After I broke the kiss once again, I lean at her.

"This is all your fault. You made me like this. You have changed me and most important, you make never fall for you" I whispered at her ears and suddenly, she push me and ran out from the class.

~End of the flashback~

"She's weird but I still love her and she's have to be mine. FOREVER!" I said before ran after her.. Suddenly, I saw her slumped down and cry.

"Nonono, Please don't cry"

I mumble and as I just take a step towards her, I saw a guy walks toward her and kneel infront her. I saw he hold both of her hands and help her to stand up but when our eyes meet.. I realise that it was Him! his expression change as he pull raeyeon into his arm, when he did that raeyeon struggle from him but when he whispered something to raeyeon, she lean toward him and that's make my anger boils up. He look at me with a smirk.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER! SHE'S MINE!!"

I growl as I pull raeyeon away from him.

---------------
A/N

Sorry for the long waiting.. I run out of idea but thanks to who help me with this chapter.. I really applicate.