Chapter 15

Raeyoen Pov

"Hey! Cut it off!!"

I shout as i cover my face from being splash. Suddenly, I feel someone lift me and within seconds i was being throw into the water.

"GOSH!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!! WHO DID THAT?!"

I shout as I stare at their face and I saw jungkook who grinning widely..

"Jungkook.........."

I call his name while slowly walk towards him like a predator while he take a step backward.

"Raeyeon... stop there. Be a good girl and stand there." He said while I just give a goofy grin.

"I'm gonna catch you.. when I get you, I will tie you and throw you inside the water."

With that, I speed to catch him and I heard the others are shouting for him to run while I heard jungkook screaming like a girl. Hahaha! That's funny.

He was running and asking help from them with standing behind them as for protection but then when I almost got him but he was hiding behind jimin.

"GOTCHA!!"

I shout as I jump behind him and holding him and everyone is laughing when look at us like we we're kids, when suddenly all of us stop when we heard...

"PARK.JIMIN..!!!!! I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL YOU AND-"

I saw j-hope walks toward us looking at jimin who is slowly get into the water. I look back at j-hope and I swear I could hear my own heartbeat when I look at him. Does he had to be so damn good looking. As he knows that I was staring him, he turn to look at me and I saw his expression has change.

"JUNGKOOK..WHAT.ARE.YOU. DOING.WITH.MY GIRL.WHO.IS.NOW.SITTING.ON.YOUR.BACK.?" He said as he grit his teeth.

Opss! His mad.. wait a minute? Did he said my girl? Okey,now I can't control my heartbeat.

"NOW.I'M.GONNA.THROW.BOTH.OF.YOU.INSIDE.THE-"

jungkook drop me and once again make me falls into the sea. Great Job, Jungkook!

"JUNGKOOK!! IT'S THE SECOND TIME YOU DROP ME INTO THE WATER!!" Gosh!

"Raeyeon.. SORRRRRYYYYY!!!"

After he said that, he ran away and that make me want to catch him.. as I was ready to catch him, suddenly I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me until I feel a hard chest in front of me. When I look up, I saw J-hope face.

'Okey~ I think I'm dead' I thought.

He bring his face closer to me that can make me feel his hot breath and our faces are inches closer but I avoid his gaze and look at both of my hands that we're on his chest. I can feel how warm he is.

"What do you think you are doing here, princess? Without me by your side?" His voice make me shudder and my heartbeat is uncontrollable.

"Uh-mm, I was j-just having fun with them.." I said with a blush appear on my cheeks.

"Without me?"

After he said that, he pull me even closer to him and make my face only a few inches from his chest.

"L-let go.. people are watching us." I said nervously.

"Do you know how I feel when I heard you were here.. with other guys without me by your side and when I arrive.. I saw you on jungkook and with your outfit, seriously make me go insane.."

he whisper near my ear and it make my heartbeat accelerate.

"Well, I can go where I want and with who I want."

I said and with that I look at his face for the first time when we were this close.

"Now, you have a naught mouth.. hurmm.. should I punish you?" He said while looking straight through my eyes.

"I'm not a child. I ca-"

I didn't even finish my words when suddenly I feel his lips on mine. Passionately and it makes me melt even my legs are getting weaker but then..

"OH MY GOD!! CAN YOU GUYS GO FIND OTHER PLACE TO DO IT?! OWHHH!! MY INNOCENT EYES!"

I break the kiss quickly when I recognize jungkook voice and I can feel my cheeks are getting red when I look at them with different reaction.

"Aaawww.. my children already grown up. I'm happy for you." Jin said

"TAE!"

"CHIMCHIM!"

"CLOSE YOUR EYES!"

both of them said simultaneously while cover each other eyes. Okey. It's embarrassing. Meanwhile...

"ARGHH! next time please, never ever do in front of us! It's feel so... gosh! Even my hair are stand up!" Suga n Rap Mon. Okey, it even more embarrassing.

"Hey, who ask you guys to watch? Anywhere, she's mine, so I do what I please.." what? Seriously?

"Hey! Hoseok, enough already.. it's embarrassing." I whisper to him while pinch his arm and it make him jump a little.

"Aaawww..."

"Again???"

"Hahahahaha!!"

Gosh! When I heard they said that, I feel more embarrassed and I even hide my face at j-hope chest while breath his scent to make me calm.

"Owh, shut up guys.. you make her shy!"

"Whatever"

"It's cute"

"HAhahhaha"

"Eeewww!"

"Aawwww.. so sweet"

"Hahahahah"

OH MY GOD. CAN THEY STOP ALREADY?

-------------------