Chapter 5

this chapter is dedicated for someone ^^ now, let's continue

--------------------------

It's has been a few days, since Raeyeon transfer to a new school and it's also has been a few days J-Hope keep staring and being cool towards her. One day, during  recess time...

"Yah, Raeyeon!" Someone calling her.

"Owhh, Kai oppa.. " He sit infront her while taking a bit of her foods.

"Yah! Don't take my food! Go and get it by yourself, you lazybum.." she said that while protecting her precious foods.

"I just take a few only.. btw, are you free on Saturday? I mean tmr??"

"I'm not sure yet.. why do you ask anyway??"

"You're brother ask me to told you that tmr he had a basketball training and he ask if you wanna come and watch.."

"Hurmm.. I'm not sure yet but I will come if I had nothing to do tmr."

"Great! Anyway tmr all the basketball player will be there.. so, I hope you can come..because I will also be there to watch them.."

"What! All the player?!" He just grin and nod his head while Raeyeon roll her eye's..

"Okey,then..I got to go now btw I will see you tmr babe. *wink*"

"Wha- *sigh*"

"It's seem I had no choice.."

~Next day~

Raeyeon pov

"Yah, Raeyeon!!  Where the hell are you?? It's gonna start soon and everybody have arrive except you!" Gosh.. the first thing when he call me in the morning.

"I will be there soon BTW why would I go there so early? I mean I'm not a player, I just come to watchs you guys..jeez"

"Whatever and now.. hurry!" I didn't had time to reply, suddenly he ends the call.. I look at the screen.

"Seriously??! Oh my gosh!" He such an annoyubg brother. Now, I think I need to hurried up and get going.

I was wearing a white sweatshirt that was tiedin with my black skinny jean and pair with a black&white converse. I pull my hair into ponytail then, I look my reflection at the mirror..

"Hurmm.. not bad" I look at my watch...

"Shit!! I'm late.. his totally gonna kill me!" I grab my bag, phone, house key and get out from my house..

~at school~

Well, I think they are here.. Coz yesterday chanyeol said that he will be training at school gym. So now,let's go and find that gym.

~after a few minutes~

*Noices*

I open the door and saw a few boys are playing basketball. Wahhhh... they are so great. I was amase by them until I didn't heard my name was being call.

"Yah! Raeyeon!  Over here.." I turn my head,and I saw kai and the others are sitting at the bench. When I was on my way walking towards them, then..

"Raeyeon!!  Watch out!!"

I turn my head and I saw a ball is on it's way towards me. I was so scared that until I close my eyes and wait for the ball to hit me but..

It's has been A few seconds and I still didn't feel the ball. So, I open my eyes slowly then, I saw a huge body infront of me, blocking the ball.

When I slowly look at the face..I was shock. It's J-hope but I didn't notice home before. He was shower by it's own sweats and his hair is wet because of the sweats. Damn he look sexy. (What!! I didn't mean it!!)

I pull my eyes away from his body and I look at his eye's. We're staring at each others like it's just only us in this place.. and suddenly, I feel something! Something that I never felt before and  What is this!!

"Raeyeon!! Are you alright?? You look pale..".chanyeol ask me but I didn't even hear it.. All that I just see and hear is j-hope walking away from me and suddenly I feel sad.

"Raeyeon!!! " chanyeol shout at me.

"O-oppa *stutter*" I drag my eyes away from him and look at chanyeol.

"Baby, are you alright??" Chanyeol voice is shaking and he look so worried.

"I'm fine..thanks to him" I look at j-hope once again before look at chanyeol back.

"Thank God, he was there to save your earlier.. if not, I will keep blaming myself because you're my little sister and I can't protect you.." he pull me into his hugs and rest his chin on top of my head.

"I'm sorry.." he kiss my forehead "let's go home.." he hold my hand.

"But.. how about you're practise?" He look at me and at his teammates.

"Maybe, we will call it a leave today..*smile*"

After he told them, he takes his beg and walk towards me and hold my hand. Then, he turn towards j-hope.

"Thanks,man.. I own you." Chanyeol taps his shoulder and walk away. Suddenly..

"Raeyeon!! " someone is calling my name and I turn.. I saw j-hope just turn a bit of his face.

"Take care. Next time be carefull." Then he walk away.

----------------------

A/N

So how's the chapter 5?? Do you love it and sorry for the grammar error. Don't forget to vote and leave your comment..