chapter 11

~ The next day ~

Nobody pov

As a girl make her way to school, suddenly she saw someone was leaning at the tree, watching her as she do the same thing just there's a shock on her beautiful face when she saw him.

The guy push himself away from leaning at the tree and walk toward the girl as the girl stay stood, looking at him. He stop infront of her and give her a flirting smile.

He touch her hand and hold it. When she didn't do anything, he pull the girl into his chest and hug her waist.

"I miss you.." he look down at her face and give a sweet smile while both of her hands grip on his shoulders.

"What's wrong with you??"

"I'm just saying what's in my heart.." he pull her even more closer.

"We have school and you know that right? I really don't want us to be late.." she said as she looking at her surrounding so that no one is watching them.

"We will go after I do something.. " he said as he pull her neck and connect his lips with her.

"Done! Now I have an energy to go to school.." he said with a grin on his handsome face while she has a shock expression on her.

"HOSEOK-AH!!"

"HEY.Hey.Hey. we don't want to be late to school.." he told her and intertwined their hands together.

"Your such an a-" he cut her with giving her a peck on her lips and pull her to walk beside him.

"I know and I love you to, Raeyeon.." he look and wink at her.

"I didn't say that" she mumble.

~at school~

As they enter the school, everyone was looking at them with a shock expression.. they were walking while holding hands and like there is nothing weird happen.

"Yah! What are you guys doing??"

"Owh! Good Morning to you too brother-in-law and sunbae.." j-hope chanyeol him and the others of his mate.

"Raeyeon, do you think you have something to told me??" He look at them with a serious expression.

"U-uumm.."

"Hey, it's not her fault.. we're dating with each others" he stand protectively infront of raeyeon..

"I see.."chanyeol said with a firm voice, looking at them like he want to eat them both alive. When suddenly he push j-hope away from her and hug her little sister and spin her around.

"Oh my God! I'm so happy!! How could you didn't told me about this? How long both of you have been together!?" He ask raeyeon while put her down.

"U-um.. yesterday.." she said with a shy grin.

"Now.now.now..my brother-in-law, raeyeon and i have class this morning.. so, we will be off from here. See you soon big bro.." he tap chanyeol shoulder before pull raeyeon beside him and walk away.

"If YOU EVER HURT HER! I WILL KILL YOU AND HANG YOU UP SIDE DOWN!!" Chanyeol shout while give j-hope a big grin.

"DON'T WORRY! I WON'T, BIG BROTHER!!" J-hope shout back and put his arm around Raeyeon shoulder protectively.

"I hope.." chanyeol whisper while still watching them from the back until they disappeared from his sight.

~hallway~

Raeyeon pov

*rriinngggggggg*

"Shit! We're late!" I try struggle to free my hand from hoseok but he didn't let me go. He still hold my hand and didn't let go.

"Yah.. it's already bell and we need to go to class right now." I told him but he ignore me. So, I pinch his stomach.

"Aaww.. what was that for??" He said while holding the place where I pinch him.

"We need to go to class but you.." I bring our intertwined hands infront of him.

"Well, I'm walking you to class.. so, princess..Please be patient.." he said and wink at me. Then he pull me beside him.

"Fine" I pout but when he saw me do that, he pinch my nose softly and chuckle..

After a few moments, finally we already arrive infront of our class. When I was about to get in, suddenly he pull me toward him and his arms around my waist while my hands infront of his chest.

"Going In without saying anything? Aww.. I'm hurt.." he said with a pout.. Gosh! His too cute when he do that. I feel like I want to kiss him.. heehehe.

"Don't be too dramatic, hoseok-ah.. it's not like I'm not going to see you at all.." I said while pinch his cheeks.

"Fine.. we going recess together and no excuse."

"Okey boss!" I grin.

"Such a good employee.. now, I need to take something from my little employee.." he said with a naughty grin on his face.

"Huh?? What is it?"

"This.." then I feel his lips on mine. I was stunned.

"Done! Now, off we go.." he release me and hold my hand and walk inside the class with all the eye's inside the room was looking at us. Arghh! I'm so embarrass.

Nobody pov

When raeyeon and j-hope were having a sweet moments, they didn't even realise that there's someone was looking at them with anger.

-----------------------