Chapter 14

Raeyeon pov

"Jezzz.. I can't believe that I just cry yesterday."

I was lying on my bed but when I remember what happen yesterday, I started to rolled, throwing pillow and I can feel that my face already turn hot.

"But I can't believe hongbin could do that!! That idiot!!!!"

I look at my pillow that I was holding and I imagine that it was hongbin..

"Why.you.bitch!!"

I hit and punch my pillow imagine that it was him.. I was too busy fight with my pillow when suddenly..

~ Kkwak jaba nal deopchigi jeone,
Nae mami neol nochigi jeone
Say what you want
Say what you want
Niga jinjjaro wonhaneun ge mwoya~

"Aaaahhhhhhhh.. auch.." I grab my phone and answer it.

"Hellooo.." awww, my but hurt.

"Raeyeon!!!!!" Wow, I might have a ear problem..

"Who's this?"

"What!! How could you forget about me??? It's me, V." Damn, my bad.. haha.

"Sorry,sorry.. so, what is it?"

"I was thinking, do you want to go to the beach btw it's summer and we definitely need a beach.. and if you go, j-hope will definitely go.. hahahahahaha!!" Crazy.

"I feel something fishy here.. do you guys are planing something??" I ask curiously.

"Aaaww, how clever you are..good job! Haha, actually we are planing to go for a camp at the beach and also we got some pranks for j-hope. Well, it will be your first time to join us!" V said with a cheerful voice.

"Hurmm.. okey, okey.. I'll go."

"Yes! Great! I'll pick you up another half an hour!"

"Hey! I can go b-"

"Bye!! See you soon!" I look at my phone screen and I just can't believe he just hang up before I said anything. I look at my clock..

"Shit! Half an hour is not enough.."

J-hope pov

"NO!! I LOVE HOSEOK!! AND. I. WILL. ALWAYS. LOVE. HIM. AND. NOT. YOU.!"

"Please, raey.. I love you."

"Let me go!! I LOVE J-HOPE! So, leave me alone!"

I LOVE J-HOPE!

I LOVE HOSEOK!!

ALWAYS. LOVE. HIM.

As those words keep playing in my mind, I feel something that I never felt before..

"You change"

I was shock when I heard the voice but I make it emotion less..

"What do you care?" I said as I look at him.

"Who's that girl?" Those words totally makes my blood boils.

"It's. None. Of. Your. Business. Brother." I said with a cold voice.

"Hoseok! Enough already. I'm your brother, respect me." Huh, what?

"Do you think you are my brother, taekwon?"

I spit those words as I take a few steps toward him and stop a few inches from him.

"Since when? Don't you, remember what you told to me when we young?"

I said and walk out of the room before shove him.

Raeyoen pov

"So, V.. do you guys go the beach every year?" I ask him as we we're in his car heading to the beach.

"Yup, every year.. it's a memories you know?" He reply as he drive the car.

"Memories?" I ask.

"Yeah, do you know.. the beach where the sea hold a lot memories.. those memories when you are happy, sad, lonely and lost. It will be the place we're you will go if you have something in your mind.." he said calmly.

"Everyone of us is not perfect, raeyeon.. it will be perfect if you find your other half, your soul."

He said as we finally arrive at the beach and park the car. He turn off the engine and look at me for awhile and I started to feel uncomfortable.

"Try to learn about Hoseok. Never ever hurt him because one day you will know everything about him. He really adore you and what important is that he really love you.."

I was speechless to heard everything that v just told me.

"Now, let's go.. they're waiting for us.." he softly pinch my nose before her out from the car.

Jimin pov

we're siting at the beach waiting for them to arrive and then I saw them..

"Hey, you came!" I said as I hug V and Raeyeon. Great!

"Hey, they here.. so let's the plan get started!"

"Jungkook, can you be patient.. they just arrive." Sigh. What a kid.

"Hey, Raeyeon.. I'm glad you came. How about you go and get change first okey?" Suga told her.

"But what are you guys are planning to do?" She ask.

"Don't worry.. we will handle everything.. so just enjoy okey.. now go get change and we will wait for you at the sea.."

jin said to her before push her away. After seeing her away, quickly I grab my phone and call someone.

I was waiting for him to answer the phone. Owwhh...pick up the phone. After a moment..

"Hey, j-hope!! You coming today?" I'm so excited right now. Hahaha

"Jezz, I told you before.. I won't go"

"Pleaseeee.. it will be fun, I promise.."

"I said no, jimin.." yes, I saw raeyoen already arrive from changing her clothes.. now is the time.

"Fine, then we will go and play with Raeyeon.." I heard his gasp.

"Raeyeon, you already change? Good, let's go.." I said to raeyoen.

"Yeah, okey! Hahahaha.." raeyeon shout. Good girl.. that's my girl.

"Hey! Raeyeon is there!!"

"Bye.. "

"JIMIN!"

" JIMIN!!"

" JIMIN!!!"

"PARK JIMIN!!!!!!!"

And I disconnect the call.. hahaha. It will be totally fun.

"Hey! Wait for me!!" I shout as I run towards them.

J-Hope pov

I stared at my phone screen. I just can't believe it.. Quickly I take my clothes and put in a bag and grab my car key, phone and wallet before get out from the house.

"PARK JIMIN. YOU'RE. SO. DEATH. JUST. WAIT. FOR. ME." I whisper as I grit my teeth.

--------------

Do you like it?? I hope you do. ^^

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT