Chapter 2

Hongbin pov

When i saw they kiss, i was so damn mad because i never thought of watching Raeyoen kiss another guy infront of me and i know that we have nothing special between us but i just can't help it when i saw the one i love kiss with another guy.

Then, i feel myself walking toward them, i pull Raeyon away from him and punch him in the face until he stumble down. I turn from him and grab Raeyoen hand to make her face me.

" NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN!! " i said firmly and try to calm myself but still holding her.

" What if i do that agaian?? Who do you think you are?? we're done for years and we're nothing!" when she said that, i tighten my hold. i was so angry when she said those things.

" Aaww.. you're hurting me *struggle* let me go *struggle* " i ignore her and drag her with me to go away from here.

Raeyoen pov

i was still struggling from his hold when suddenly, i was being pull away from hongbin. I was spining then i feel a hard chest infornt of me.. I can feel his heartbeat and the smell of himself, vanila and mint, the smell of him make me feel relax and the warm of his body make me feel save eventho i was shivering because of his touch.

When i look up at his face, suddenly my heart start to beat fast then a sport car (>.<) and when he tighten his hug, i feel like my heart gonna explode. (O.O)

" Wow! you do have such a stong punch *touch his face* " after he said that, he look at me. God! please don't make him look at me with that face. i look away and start to calm myself.

" Sorry, but she's MINE.. and if you had a problem about this, you will deal with me*smirk* "

i was damn shock when i hear what he just said and i can imagine how mad hongbin will be but who care? i didn't have any feeling for him anymore, after what he had done.

" You better stop dreaming about it!! she's mine! " ( WHATTTT!!! I'M NOT!!! )

" What? are you sure about that dude? hurmm..well, let me ask my little girl " he put his finger under my chin and make me look at him.

" Jagiya, do you have anything with him?? *serious* and do you really belong to him, baby?? " OH MY GOD!! i was shivering when he said that.

" An...ani *look down* I'm your's " i put my head at his chest after i said that.. omo~ i can hear his heartbeat fast or if that is my heartbeat? coz i was so nerveous.

" Mwo?! Raeyoen-ah!! you were lying right?? pleaseee.. don't said that " i heard hongbin pleaded.

" We're nothing and it"s true, that i'm belong to him and not you " i reply.

" Good girl" huh? what is he talking about?. Then, he bring my face closer toward him and...

KISS!! WE KISS AGAIN??!! after that he pull away his lip from and suddenly i feel cool becase i didn't feel his warm on mine. ( W-WWHATT!! did i just said??!! )

" So,dude, please go away from here. *pokerface* i really hate when someone interuping us."- mr- no-name. then he let go of me and i stand beside him while he still hugging my waist.

" I won't let you be with him *smirk* " hongbin said those word then he left us alone.. shit!! it"s awkward right now.

" hhurmm.. thanks *bow* i think i need to go and sorry about that " after i said that i turn and when i was about to walk away.. suddenly, i feel his hand grab me, spin and bring me toward him.

J-hope pov

I saw she about to walk away. so, i grab and spin her toward me. I donno why but my heart can't let her go and at that time, i already miss the warm of her lips on mine.( What!! the hell!!! am i talking about??!! )

" I really mean it what i just said earlier " ( nooooo!! i didn't mean it. Why my damn mouth won't just shut up. -,-'' )

" huh??!! "

suddenly, without thinking twice, i pull her toward me and hug her. Wow! i really like it how her body fit in my arms.( HUH!!!!!! )

" What?! are you trying to do?? *wide eyes*". she just so cute no matter what she do.( wait a minute! not she's not!! )

" Actually... it's you who do this to me *smirk*" then, i hold her neck and bring her lips to me and i started to kiss her passionately.

after a few moments, she kiss me back and i smirk about her respons. Her kiss, her lips, her warm and her body are really a temptation for me.

*pap!!*

But then, i can't belive it that she just slap me and push me away.

" JERK!!! PABO!! *shout* " then she ran away.

i was still looking at her until she's disappear from my sight. I leaned at my car door and smile like an idiot when i remember about her. (NO, I'M NOT!!)

" Huh..*look at the sky* baby, i really mean it what i just said just now.. i hope we will meet again, sweatheart.." i touch my lips, when i remember how i can still feel her warm on mine.

I think i'm in love *smile like an idiot* ( Huh! WW-What??!! Hoseok-ah!! it's not a love.. LOVE don't exist in this damn world. you need to get a grip and forget about her and her lovely kiss.. HUH?! KISS!! DAMN!! HOSEOK! YOU NEED TO F.O.R.G.E.T ALL ABOUT HER!!! )

*sigh* but still... i wanna feel her again in my arms. I think i"m addicted towards her kiss *sigh* but i will forget about it no matter what!! yes!! i need to do that..

------------------------------------

A/N

Hey,guys!! *wave* o, how's the second chapter?? i hope you will enjoy it ^^