chapter 8

~At home~

J-hope pov

The way she look at me, the way she blush and her pink lips.. make me wanna kiss her all day. If she is mine,i will make sure that i will always protect and love her until my last breath..

she will be mine and i will make her mine..

"Yah! Hoseok! " starter

"Hyung!! Since when you're in my room??"

"A while ago, i keep staring at you when you are smilling like an idiot."

"I'm not,Okey?" Jeez..

"Just tell me what happen? It has been years since I saw your last smile." Hurmm.. should I tell him?

"Well, I kinda attracted toward a girl and she just move at our school. Well, actually.. it's the second time of our meet.." I smile when I remember our first met.

"So impress me."

So I tell him how we met in the first place and what happen after she moved into our school.. but I didn't told him about the kiss or her kiss like a drug to me.. and as usually, he never show any emotion.

"YAH! TAEKWOON!!" Jeez.. What a big brother (-.-")

"What? But.. I think it will be great if I could see her face to face.." taekwoon hyung said while crossing his one leg leisurely and look at me.

"Maybe one day.." I mumble while smirking.

Raeyeon pov

I was lying on the couch while thinking about the incident when suddenly.. I rise from the position  when I remember about j-hope.. aaarrggghhhhhh!!! I grip my hair and ruffle harshly my hair until it almost like a bird nest then I stop.

"He kiss me.." mumble

OH MY GOSH!! HE KISS ME!! Facepalm! My heart is beating faster that it use to.. i has a heart problem!! Help me!! I burried my face at the couch. I'm so embarrassed..

"Are you crazy?" Starter From th shcok then fall from the couch. Aaww.. my but.

"Oppa! Don't do that!" I saw him at the back of the couch putting his hand on top of it and I give him a death glare.

"What?! It's your fault. You acting like a crazy women, you know that?? Hahaha..!" What a brother..huh

"Whatever" I mumble and get up from the floor and sit on the couch back.

"Hey, can I ask you something??" He said while taking his place beside me and I look at him.

"You have fall in love right?" W-what?! How did he know that?

"With j-hope.. and I know he like you too." He look at me with a smirk. H-how?? I'm speechless.

"I have known you for years.." he said calmly while switch on the TV.

"B-but...h-how?" why can't my voice come out calmly..

"It's easy.. since I know j-hope, I never saw him talk with the same girl and most important, I never saw him saved a girl like he saved you on the other days.." he look at me with a serious face. Then he look at the TV back.

"Since,what happen in the past.. I never saw you on my tournament but yesterday was a surprise for me.. I thought you came to see me..but I was wrong. It's because j-hope right? And I was also shock when he came there by his own will.."

Gosh! I feel guilty right now.. I stare at my hands.. it's true. Since, what happen to me and hongbin.. I never came to see my brother. Well, I was also shocked with myself.