Chapter 32

Pov Sophie

        So after we went to sky land we decided to got to taco bell and just hang out. Oh and btw Sammi and Taylor are like spider monkeys when it comes to that stuff. By the time Matt and I finished our first time, they were like half way finished with their second time.

        So after taco bell we decided to go in the pool. We turned the fairy lights on and the fake palm trees along with the colorful lights in the pool. We all got in after Scarlet was done with her picture taking. We played chicken and had a blast.

        After the first round Nash and Matt disapearred for a quick second and then came back with glow sticks. They also had a glow in the dark beach ball and they had glow sticks that you turned into a giant ball.

        We all put them on and blew up the beach ball and made the giant glow stick ball. It was amazing. Sammi she put herself in a ball, again don't know how she does that stuff, she is way to flexible sometimes I think she might break. Well she got herself into a ball and put her in the glow stick ball. We pushed her around in the ball.

              It got late so Scarlet, Nash, Matt and I decided to go in. Sammi and Taylor stayed out. I dont know what they did but I think they were out for a long time. Matt and I watched a movie and so did Scarlet and Nash only in Scarlets room.

        I finally went in my room with Matt when I heard the Patio door close. After that the house was silent for the night. I turned my tv off checked Scarlets room they were asleep turned hers off and same with Sammi's and everyone was done for the night.