𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒥𝒶𝒾𝓁 𝒞𝑒𝓁𝓁

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

You stood there, literally frozen

You stood there, literally frozen. Your brain was operating at a billion miles an hour.

He had felt the same way. This. Whole. Time.

"EREN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" You slapped his chest - hard - through the bars. He didn't budge. "Eren- Eren, I have been suffering, just wishing I could have you but knowing I never could-"

His eyes widened.

"-Since we were fucking 12 I was obsessed with your bitch ass- I loved you- but I didn't want to ruin our friendship, because you seemed so uninterested in me otherwise and I just knew you would never like me. You're telling me- that was all a fucking FRONT?!"

"So you like me too then." The man was smirking devilishly.

"Eren this isn't a joke!" You gripped the bars with a painful force. You legitimately wanted to rip him apart like how he ripped your heart apart every day for the past 7 years. "You are so fucking selfish- I think I actually- I actually h-"

"Hate me?" He grinned through his words and suddenly his left hand was on your right arm, trailing up to your shoulder, your neck, your face, chilling you like ice, burning you like fire. His green eyes locked with yours once more.

"No- Y/n- I don't think you do. Actually, I think you said you loved me earlier, so don't lie, bitch." His hand slipped back down to your neck, and now he was choking you, pulling you closer to him. Your lips were inches apart. "I told you I'm different now, I do what I fucking want. I take what I fucking want. I control what I fucking want. And I want you to stop lying to yourself."

You thought he was going to kiss you, but he didn't. He released your neck and stepped back a little as you faltered backward, looking down.

He stared down at you once more, slightly worried he had crossed a line with his outburst of rage.

"Y/n-" he started but then stopped, taken aback by the sight before him. You slowly raised your face to meet his- you were smiling?

"Wait, you actually liked it? Me choking you like that?" Eren's teal eyes gazed down at yours sadistically. "You're a kinky slut, aren't you, Y/n?"

You didn't like it. You fucking loved it. His warm hand around your neck, making you delirious with his demanding grip, claiming you as fucking his. You were what he wanted. And he- he was what you wanted.

The two of you rushed to meet each other at the bars simultaneously, his arms wrapped around your waist pulling you firmly against the metal, your hands finding his soft dark hair to tug at. Soon, your lips met each other for the first time after 7 years of going fucking mad with burning desire.

You couldn't get enough of him. He couldn't get enough of you.

His tongue was in your mouth now; you pushed back with yours, eyes closed, savoring his taste. He tried pulling you in closer, but the bars stopped anything further.