𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟧: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒯𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓃

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

You wiped your eyes and turned to properly face the hooded woman

You wiped your eyes and turned to properly face the hooded woman. Something about that name rang a bell, but you weren't sure what. You had heard your friends mention it when they spoke of Marley, but you had never received an official report.

You just stared at her, trying to remember what they had said about her.

"Yes. I am a Marleyan warrior. The cart titan," she stated.

"I'm Y/n L/n, ex-Survey Corps," you replied matter-of-factly.

Pieck looked surprised. "L/n?"

"Yes, something interesting about it?"

"No, ignore that. Why- You aren't going to ask why I just revealed my identity to you?"

"If you're a Marleyan warrior coming out to me, I'm sure it's because you believe I will help you in some way when you convince me that the Eldians really are devils. So I'll just sit back and listen to you try to convert me. This'll be entertaining." You looked at her smugly.

Pieck rolled her eyes at you. "You're right about the part that I need your help. But the rest- nope."

You watched her in confusion, waiting for her to elaborate.

"I was born into a nation where they treat us worse than dogs, and we have little to no rights unless we fight for them in their wars. I became a Warrior to make life better for my father who always cared for me. Now that my term is almost over, I still don't see a change in sight for the Eldians in Marley. But after I heard about the Jaeger brothers' movement, I found hope."

You looked at her, beginning to feel sorry for her. You put your hand on her knee gently. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. But why did you come to me?"

"I just fled from the other Marleyans camping here in Paradis."

Your eyes widened in shock.

"I needed someone to reach out to, and well I just overheard that you had been kicked out of the Survey Corps for freeing Eren Jaeger. I need to speak with him, and it looks like you're my best bet." She smiled at you shyly.

"I- I didn't free him," you began, "It's complicated. And I'm not even in the Survey Corps anymore, how would I help you?"

"For now, I just need a place to stay. We could figure out the rest tomorrow."

You looked down at the cobbled floor below you, contemplating what you should do. There was a chance that this could be a trap, but she seemed genuine. You really had nothing left, and seeing Eren again might help you clear up some of your uncertainties.

"Okay we could go back to my parents' house, it's close to here actually," you conceded.

"Yayy!" Pieck jumped up and grabbed your hands, pulling you up with her. "Let's go!"